I am 98% convinced that the way to profitably trade by yourself is like this

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Absolutely. Predicting numbers might be difficult because each number is unrelated to the last. Although with trading, it's not really. If price isn't going anywhere, eventually someone is going to buy. When price keeps falling, people are going to buy once it gets cheap enough. Totally different.

#11     Feb 15, 2018
  2. Selecting tops and bottoms is not trend following.

#12     Feb 15, 2018
  3. Brother, why do you sound mad for? Trading isn't an easy game.. It take years of practice and watching the charts. Life itself is not easy.. If you want to pick tops and bottoms then go ahead.. There's no right or wrong way to trade.. Whatever is working is the right way..

#13     Feb 15, 2018
    tomorton and DTB2 like this.
  4. DTB2

DTB2

He's dissed every style of trade there is. Yet he keeps asking for a setup. I gave him one with an illustration too. He must be trading it because he never came back to rip it. LOL

The guy's gotten tons of help and continues to squawk.

#14     Feb 15, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  5. mbondy

mbondy

After 10 years of membership and 2882 posts if you still haven't discerned how to trade profitably, perhaps you're wrong about everything.

#15     Feb 16, 2018
  6. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

If you had a profitable method, you wouldn't post this thread seeking confirmation. Obvious eh?

#16     Feb 16, 2018
  7. schweiz

schweiz

There are apparently posters who get paid to start new threads. A matter of keeping enough traffic. $$$
    OP is one of them.He started in les then 6 weeks 18 new threads. Not really the average poster.
    Result is a number of stupid and/or useless threads. We also see what I call reanimation of previous death threads, by starting the same subject again. Examples are: trends don't exist, become millionaire with $1500 starting capital, TA does not work...

#17     Feb 16, 2018
    Trader KGB and Hotcakes like this.
  8. tomorton

tomorton

Its certainly impossible to explain to you.

#18     Feb 16, 2018
  9. m-m-maybe... If you're picking reversals, then you're not following the trend, you're leading it. It seems to me an important distinction because the methodologies are different.

#19     Feb 17, 2018
  10. tomorton

tomorton

Yep. There are basically only two strategies for trading - buy because price has been going up, or sell because price has been going up. Each makes absolutely no sense to practitioners of the other.

#20     Feb 17, 2018