I always buy at the top!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I haven't read the entire thread, but here's my take. You have define a trending day vs non trend. On non trend fading is great on a trending day you will get smoked. It sounds like you can't determine one from the other. That's the problem.

Let me give you another clue. There is no such thing as a triple top or bottom. That's when you want to buy high or sell low.

#31     Jul 24, 2010
  2. How do you keep buying tops? cant you see from looking at the chart, that the level you are buying at is resistance from looking at previous resistance levels?

#32     Jul 24, 2010
  3. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

i really think this guy is a troll.. ive been following his posts.. and theyre all rubbish.

#33     Jul 31, 2010

4. To get rid of unwanted pubic hair, one must spit.

#34     Aug 1, 2010

5. Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.

#35     Aug 1, 2010

6. He even nailed Jack Hershey.

#36     Aug 1, 2010
  7. Bookmarking may be used to put any errant trader on the correct side of the market with very small losses if any losses.

Don't worry that you ilk can't fathom this.

Make it a practice to ignore anything you do not understand. In that way you do not have to worry about anything in your mind be affected by anything outside of your mind. Maintain you status quo through dilligence in not ever having to think again.

NAIL each thing that may appear and sit and wait for something else to come your way to nail.

#37     Aug 2, 2010
  8. are you long or short now? :D

#38     Aug 2, 2010
  9. It's your habit so change it immediately

#39     Aug 10, 2010
  10. Handle123

Handle123

I still after all these years get these feeling to buy high and sell low, but I am able to use this to my advantage. For years I would write down in my trading journal when I think I should buy/sell and I was over 95% of time wrong. Now when I get these feelings of adding to my position, I get out of almost my entire position, and this actually has worked well over the years for day trading. I found I should be in a position way ahead of time due to trading signals and not what I see, often times these "feelings" are caused by thrusting bars near the end of a move, and I want to be in before they go into price extension.

#40     Aug 13, 2010
    beginner66 likes this.