I admire the House Republicans for growing some BALLS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Agree ice. I love how the democrats are always claiming that Wall Street has the GOP in its back pocket, this vote would suggest it's the other way around.

#22     Sep 29, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

My guess is this is a PR stunt on behalf of the Republicans. Another vote is coming.:D

#23     Sep 29, 2008
  3. BRAVO

Just got home and needed something to believe in beside the great fortune cookie I got at lunch... and VOILA I see a vote for responsibillity, a vote for principle. Just when I am ready to give up on humanity and this Country with it's no-nothing sheep always looking for what they can get... not what they can give... we get something to believe in. Sure this might cause suffering for me and many others; or maybe not. But I and many others are f-ing sick and tired of seeing this Country selling out and giving people free rides with no strings attached. I don't mind giving people boots; but after that you gotta pull YOURSELF UP!

For example if a glutton ballplayer or other pro athlete has a bad year... then tax him more or have him GIVE BACK MOST OF THE OBSCENE MONEY HE GOT. IF a teacher cannot teach fire him or her. If he or she is a great teacher DOUBLE the pay and benefits. ETC.

See, I don't think Obama if he wins will give people a free ride despite what many others are stereotyping about him. I think he gets it. I only wish he had come out against this handout!

#24     Sep 29, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

Usually we are on different sides of the aisle, but I'm whole-heartedly with you on this one though. A Freudian slip by the creep.:D

#25     Oct 5, 2008
  5. Republican heard saying, "hey get that thing outta here and bring it back when it has all the pork in it I want".

#26     Oct 5, 2008
  6. :D

Nice sell out, McBush.

I'm surprised they didn't have some lard for Halliburton and Bectel in that puppy.

#27     Oct 5, 2008
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

So tell us, how do you feel NOW?

#28     Oct 5, 2008
  8. the balls they grew only existed for a few days, seems like they sold them to the chinese

#29     Oct 5, 2008
  9. huh

huh

I'm not really sure what balls you're referring to here. I have to admit I was happy to see the repubs stand up and say no, but as usual they bent over the 2nd time around. On top of that we went from a 700 billion dollar bill to an 850 billion dollar bail out, so I see no balls, just over spending idiots that don't know how to balance a check book in both parties......politics as usual. :mad:

#30     Oct 5, 2008