Hypothetical question. Revolution.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by indahook, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ROFLMAO ---

TROLL ALERT !!!!

#11     Jul 5, 2007

2. He likes pancakes too.

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 5, 2007
  3. OMG, so are you now gonna debase yourself and sink to Ratboy's troll-like posting of bizarre images? LOL !!! Are you another one of ZZZzzz's aliases?

Try making a statement about something first, then I can smack you down like you deserve.....

#13     Jul 5, 2007
  4. I like the pic, what can I say. Ratboy knows the score. He knows not to trust big government, big media or corporate fascists. I just find it interesting that you seem to defend these groups in much the same way the the AIPAC shills work so diligently here to promote the image Israel wants for itself.

#14     Jul 5, 2007
  5. Well then, you are truly a moonbat my friend. I don't give a shit about the Jews. Like I said in a thread with..... Wael, I believe, as far as I'm concerned, the Jews and the Palis both can go cause all the misery on each other as they want, cuz they're both a-holes.......

Also interesting how you only see one side of my posts, in the Fed discussion, I stated that I too am cynical about govt, etc. Hmmmm, guess you missed that part.

See, there's the problem when you try to pigeonhole someone, cuz you obviously don't know my politics. But here's a hint for you - in that Fed thread, I gave Achilles28 a site that debunks right wing poitics. And seeing my statement about Israel/Palis, I don't sound like a neocon. I've also stated that I thought it was a mistake to go to Iraq - Powell's statements to the UN didn't cut it for me. So I'm not a warmonger. And FYI - I think liberals are a joke.....

Hmmmmmm, can you figure out what it all means yet?

#15     Jul 5, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I know more about "the" Mafia than most, hee hee. Dear ole' dad was pals with lots of those guys, gotta love people like that :)

Mafia was a huge success in New York early on in the twentieth century and before. Maybe the first President to get them busy for America was Roosevelt. He had a situation with Dock unions being led by communists that were working with the Russian government so he told them to take over the unions and they did. I'm sure there is a lot more to the story but I'm not privy to much really.

The mafie in america was weakend about the decade after Johnson with the Witness Protection stuff.

#16     Jul 5, 2007
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Great. You just made his head explode. Now the mods have to clean the place up.

#17     Jul 5, 2007
  8. Yeah, that'll happen when air gets hot....

#18     Jul 5, 2007
  9. insert

insert

Hey Haroki, I wish I could be there, when you finally realize that your Bush master is fukcing you too.

:mad: :mad:

#19     Jul 6, 2007