Hypostomus....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cocaine, Oct 4, 2007.

1. you know you come across as truly arrogant

not playfull arrogant like me, you need to Chill and respect
    the elderly like hypo

#11     Oct 5, 2007
  2. "playfully arrogant"? LOL ok, what does that mean? do you mean you are playing at being arrogant? you are playing an a-hole?? "really a nice guy, but i play an a-hole on t.v." too funny LOL

ps your GURU didn't impress me, sorry about that :/

#12     Oct 5, 2007
  3. You know him well outside of ET like....a real friendship.... or you just know him well through ET?

Is he alive, whats his deal?

#13     Oct 5, 2007
  4. well he hasn't been answering msgs

he might be on vacation

let me tell you about hypo,

first of all the guy can program anything you can imagine, he tried programing SCT and saw more holes in it than in swiss cheese.

he is a lot tougher than he lets on, he makes good money being some kind of independant representitive, travels a lot

he trades NQ and makes about 200 per day which isn't great, but hey sure beats 90% here

very sharp mentaly and great sense of humour

when he dies I'll say a prayer or two :D

#14     Oct 5, 2007
  5. Hypo gone? Electric Savant vanished?
    You don't suppose... I mean Hypo didn't....That is to say the two of them aren't....

Whoa man, this is freaking me out.

#15     Oct 5, 2007
  6. Hypo (et al) is a good guy with a unique sense of humor. Supermax doesn't like his humor, but then, Supermax listens to rap. That explains a lot.

#16     Oct 5, 2007
  7. I have a couple thoughts why people might leave. For one thing, there is nothing to eat around here. Number 2) this guy told me he went blind after reading the American Hedge Fund and couldn't post. Personally, I talked to one of the big boys everyone always talks about. Yes sir-ee, sat next to a big boy on a plane, told me everything. He asked if I had any questions, which I thought was quite generous of him and said "Yes, just one". "Will you put me in your will?". So he won't be back.

When you sign up, maybe ET could have a pre-deranged obituary they could copy and paste if you stop posting after a short time.

#17     Oct 5, 2007
  8. I think I know why hypo isn't here

the real reason Jack left was because Hypo left first and Jack was disconsolate

As wacko as jack was, he quietly saw every single post hypo ever made

no doubt looking for sophisticated humour

let me tell you this without a doubt

ET is big there are thousands of us, but hypo stood out

no one can deny that

#18     Oct 5, 2007
  9. he hasn't showed up yet,,, hmmm

has anyone checked the dive bars and stripclubs?

canvased every Starbucks in every bookseller??!!

LOL
    :)

#19     Oct 6, 2007
  10. Banjo

Banjo

http://www.aquahobby.com/gallery/e_Common_Plecos_Hypostomus_Liposarcus.php

The experiment was complete, his time in the lab over, the drugs and implants were successful. He was returned to his original catfish form and placed back in the river just south of Ciincinnati. He was caught, fried and consumed by a poor black family who fishes the river for sustenance. He won't be back.

RIP Hypo:(

#20     Oct 6, 2007