Hypostomus' Surd Surreal-Time Journal Reducks

Discussion in 'Journals' started by hypostomus, Apr 8, 2004.

1. ...1495.5 at 9:05:54, no balls, don't tell me if it goes any higher.

#11     Apr 12, 2004
  2. ...this thread is closed.

#12     Apr 12, 2004
  3. ...yes. Extended BT indicated that OMV was a complete, if unintentional, fraud. In truth, I never traded it, but I thought it made a great story for gullible ET readers eager for a fresh new system.

#13     Apr 12, 2004
  4. Hypostomus, my naive, young friend. Honesty is refreshing, but only to a point. How do you expect to sell books, videos and seminars with that attitude, let alone gain a following? Back to "Charlatan Basics 101" class for you, boyo.

#14     Apr 12, 2004
  5. ...thanks for the compliment, but I am on the downhill side of young. However, I do confess to being naive. Like most cozening ET journal posters, public service was my sole reason for revivifying my oft-vilified journal. I merely wished to offer an inspirational example of the random rightness of trading mechanical systems. I figured I had a 50/50 chance of success if I posted only one trade, and it worked. Given my grief over the underwhelming response of an ungrateful ET public, however, I will not disclose any rules of the two systems which made those trades, although I had originally planned to do so. The trading world will regret its callous rejection of my true genius.

#15     Apr 12, 2004
  6. Have you been watching one of those James Bond movie marathons again? Sounds like sour grapes from the likes of Blofelt, with a bit of wisdom sprinkled in from Mrs. Whistler, the bobbing gradeschool teacher.

#16     Apr 12, 2004
  7. ...I just think an old man should get SOME respect for making more in one hour than he could make working half-time all week as a greeter at WalMart. At least that's what I tell my wife when she comes home from work.

#17     Apr 12, 2004
  8. Nice trading today. Now take out that trash!

#18     Apr 12, 2004
  9. rickty

rickty

hypo,

This humble disciple eagerly awaits reading any disclosure of your two systems. Please reconsider.

Richard

#19     Apr 12, 2004
  10. ...your simple faith shall be rewarded, and in this life.

My trading money machine (available only to elite individuals of good character and deserving of financial rewards) is an amazing new concept called the Neurotic Net (NN for short). The software knows absolutely nothing about the market, but it knows that you yourself have fabulous, even prescient, market insight which is otherwise inaccessible by any conscious means.

For nearly two years my software has watched me trade NQ during the opening hour. It has quadruply correlated the a priori events of the previous day, the ex post facto generic shape of each subsequent morning, my trading decisions under those conditions, and the accuracy of those decisions.

This astounding new interactive program, knowing only yesterday's open and close, today's open, and the day of the week, asks me four simple questions and makes incredibly profitable trading decisions by second guessing me, just like today's results, only better.

The questions are: how hung over are you on a scale of 7 to 10?; would you go long?; would you go short?; would you do both? The software then maps the responses into an astoundingly accurate trade decision using my trading history. I have demonstrated that it can replicate this success with other traders in only three days.

You will be seeing this system in action live in real time on daytime markets on late night TV featuring actual trading by retired farmers, laid-off outsorced service sector workers, burnt-out daytraders, and talented dogs.

You may PM me for a special offer available only to ET subscribers who have never flamed me. It is a free trial available for a very modest monthly fee.

Scoffers beware! Unlike every other bogus guru on ET today, I risked a realtime call, lucked out, and was right! That was the last free trading tip you'll ever get from me.

#20     Apr 12, 2004