Hypostomus' proposterous surreal-time journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by hypostomus, Oct 19, 2003.

1. I concur. It is precisely because of the digital analysis capability that I favor sandal footwear.

As an aside, I require some immediate counsel regarding a business opportunity that was recently made available to me. It is a multi-level marketing scheme, nay, "model" promoting a natural herbal supplement guaranteed to enhance the user's trading acumen by between 38.2% and 61.8% within 3 waves or 14 days, whichever comes first. The only downside is that it is in the form of a rather large and awkwardly shaped suppository. However, the promoters tout it as "holistic" medicine. What is your take on this matter?

#21     Oct 20, 2003
  2. hypostomus, lay off the Vodka for a few hours :D

-Fast

#22     Oct 20, 2003
  3. ...our faithful allies Les Francais historically prefer the use of les suppositoires, even for those conditions where oral medicaments would be more efficatious. I think you are on to something here. But for the domestic market it must be given a flavor which that end of the alimentary canal can "taste". I have found that red hot chile pepper residue works well. But why are you not asking me a question about Le Systeme? Our mission is to make the entire world rich so that their tithes will be mighty. But first they must be converted.

#23     Oct 20, 2003

4. I hate when that happens.

#24     Oct 20, 2003
  5. Thank God, it's for one day only! :D

#25     Oct 20, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

This must already be available. How else would you account for the behavior of, for example, Grob? Or Scientist?

#26     Oct 20, 2003
  7. hey man go easy on the self-sarcasm. look what happened to tampa.

#27     Oct 20, 2003
  8. "All times are in whatever time zone you are trading from (a trick I cheerfully plagiarized from Grob109)."

LOL AHAHAHAHHAAA. o the pinnacle of lunacy...........

#28     Oct 20, 2003
  9. Hypostomus! Where are you? I followed your instructions to the letter yesterday, and I'm still not sure: did we make any money?

More importantly, what about today? How am I supposed to be a free-thinking, independent trader unless you tell me exactly what to do and when to do it?

#29     Oct 21, 2003
  10. We regret to inform you that yesterday's series of posts under the pseudonym "Hypostomus" were the ravings of one of our more unstable and erratic patients here. Somehow over the past few weeks he had managed to pirate the password of a staff member who had not used his ET account for many months, and to log on as that staff member. Up until yesterday afternoon that patient had internet access in our day room on account of prior good behavior, which was suspiciously good in hindsight.

As best we can surmise, he was "tongueing" his meds, desperate to reachieve the fast-paced satisfactions of a manic high. He will trouble you no more, as we have placed him under the strictist supervision. The ET member whose identity he highjacked looked at the market, and observed that no possible harm could have come to anyone who unwisely followed the posted advice, as no trade was triggered by the alleged "rules." Therefore this institution bears no liability for that patient's acts. Frankly, we think it should have been perfectly obvious to anyone with good sense that the poster was a madman, and that no person of good judgment could have been deceived.

As an aside, we frequently encounter patients here who have delusions that they can "beat the market." The staff opinion is that this is ordinarily a harmless fantasy, if one does not indulge it excessively.

Good day to you. Arthur (Art) Deco, M.D.

#30     Oct 21, 2003