Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by inktomii, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hey, Kurt, are those plugs or is that just your natural byline?

#11     Apr 8, 2009
  2. spindr0

spindr0

Have you ever met a therapist or other practitioner of hypnotherapy who sleeps well at night, doesn't get divorced, is successful at whatever they attempt, whose kids are well adjusted, doesn't smoke, isn't overweight, etc. etc. ??? If it worked so well, wouldn't you think that their lives would be picture perfect?

#12     Apr 8, 2009
  3. inktomii

inktomii

Lets say the reason you started trading is no longer the same of the reason youre trading now. Do you guys have any advice on how to get back to trading for yourself?

#13     Apr 8, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Hypnosis is quite dangerous. Are you really going to turn your life over to a hypnotist? Let's face it, they get complete control of you, can get you to do about anything, never mind what they tell you... if you take along an observer to monitor things.. maybe...

NLP is not rocket science at all and it's quite effective. Get NLP for Dummies and learn it for yourself or find a practitioner near you. They are usually hypnotherapists btw, respected psychologists don't do NLP afaik, it's really an offshoot of hypnosis...

#14     Apr 8, 2009
  5. Don't ever lose that sense of humor.

#15     Apr 8, 2009
  6. Cesko

Cesko

Hey T-dog I agree with you. OP is clueless.
    But most importantly I agree with you and it makes me happy.:D :D

#16     Apr 8, 2009
  7. Yes it really helped except I keep clucking like a chicken everytime the phone rings

#17     Apr 8, 2009
  8. Perhaps you feel cooped up in your office.

#18     Apr 8, 2009
  9. #19     Apr 8, 2009
  10. #20     Apr 8, 2009