Hypnosis helpful ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jas_in_hbca, Jun 11, 2011.

1. :)

#31     Jun 13, 2011
  2. LeeD

LeeD

Is there a way to "break Conscious mind down" without detrimental effects of alcohols such as loss of concentration and getting tired easier? I don't suppose you recommend trading while under effect of hypnosis...

#32     Jun 14, 2011
  3. I changed mind, I think hypnosis indicates an effort on the part of the trader, it may be useful.

I don't know how hypnosis is done, so I have no clue how hypnosis is helpful.

#33     Jul 3, 2011
  4. Handle123

Handle123

Long ago, I had a number of problems, especially since I have ADHD, lack of concentration. Hypnosis helped me incredible well for so many areas I needed to overcome, I had tried so many self help books, also helped me increase size, handle stress. But I will say, sometimes takes more than one session.

#34     Jul 5, 2011
    beginner66 likes this.
  5. First I thought you were joking.

Then in recent weeks, I progressed mentally to a point where I need some outside help, then it occurred to me that hypnosis may be helpful. It was then I realized you were serious about this hypnosis thing.

I am not sure if I need it, but I will keep my mind open. I need everything I can get to do just one thing and one thing only.

I am thinking that drugs may be helpful. Not those that knock you out. I need to stay alert.

I used to laugh at the guy who took female homone drugs at SAC, now I see the point.

#35     Jul 5, 2011
  6. I greatly encourage you to explore meditation. I am not knocking hypnosis - I don't know anything about it. But meditation can truly change your life if you do it on a regular basis. If you don't mind spending a few dollars, check out Meditation Shift. It is quick and easy, and similar to TM.

http://www.meditationshift.com/

#36     Jul 6, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

pink.

#37     Jul 6, 2011
  8. loza

loza Guest

Hypnosis as a remedy to fix character flaws is only temporary and will wear off. Learn self-hypnosis and that you can apply at will. The chance of becoming a better trader is perhaps 50:50 as some basic charcter flaws are deep seated and maybe not easily fixable. It is worth a try if you are dedicated.

#38     Jul 6, 2011
  9. Well thought through. My compliments.

How do you go about creating definition of "strong trend"?

#39     Jul 6, 2011