Hydroponics

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Karma Yogi, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Da kind.. Dankity Dank.

#21     Oct 16, 2006
  2. The biggest problem with the alternative energy thought process, imo... is that they've complicated there thinking to much. For instance, converting energy is so simple in a passive domain....No need for solar cells... and a hydrogen powered car would run excellently and cleanly in a conventional combustion engine with just water and electrolysis. No need for fuel cells.

Not to mention not re-capturing energy that is wasted. For instance when you drive your car... make use those spinning axles.

-kt

#22     Oct 16, 2006
  3. Hydroblunt knows. He trades regular hours... and then takes care of his babies at 4:20 everyday.

[​IMG]

Check out the crystals on that bad boy.
    Some fine hairy bud... Bud.

#23     Oct 16, 2006
  4. I'm glad that a few of you guys got my drift. For those that didn't--Next time a grow-op is taken down by the feds, check out the names of the "Suspects":D I would say 70% of the time.

#24     Oct 16, 2006
  5. #25     Oct 16, 2006
  6. LOL did they force down the picture? I actually happened to get just the crystals and use that, for some reason helps me fall asleep like no other.

But seriously, the hydroponics for marijuana actually use genetically bred strains which overproduce THC. These plants would not survive in the wild.

Aquaculture is where most of the fish in the supermarkets comes from. If you only knew what really goes on in there, chance you would never buy it again. There is a reason why wild caught fish gets a premium, one I happily pay for the sake of my health.
    Similiar issues arise with hydroponics, as brilliant as the technology is, it's still a bit unnatural. Too much genetic breeding and manipulation goes hand in hand with it.

#26     Oct 17, 2006
  7. You have zero idea what you are talking about. Go ahead and put your dollar on it, go short ESLR, STP, SPWR, and SPIR. Hit up DSTI while you are at it, this one may actually crap out.

Do the numbers, cause it's obvious you have not. Can you figure out the IRR for a 10kw system in New York State for someone who pays the average electricity price? You would not even know where to start.

You may have regurgitated one of the perceived complaints about wind power, but you are far from the whole picture.

#27     Oct 17, 2006
  8. ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

Yeah, thats it. Put a generator on the front wheels and they make the power for the back wheels !!

#28     Oct 17, 2006
  9. Fish farms are an abomination. That farmed salmon you're eating would be grey if it wasn't fed artificial coloring along with the corn. Not too appetizing.

#29     Oct 17, 2006