Hussein Down...Three to Go...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Hussein down....three to go...maybe more...

The US needs to eliminate the word BUSH from the everyday papers along with the Cheney name etc...

To the world...everytime they see these names they think negatively about the US...

The people of the US deserve better..

........................................................................................

The US should as fast as possible do justice and impeach the BUSH CHENEY fiasco...and at least tell the world and itself that the US is aware that justice must prevail....

Waxman is very much aware of what needs to be done...and hopefully has the will and courage to make it happen...

It will not be until the US is rid of these names from the everyday news that they can move on with a fresh start....

The US needs it...the world needs it...

2. I knew where you were going when I read the title of your thread and you are right.

3. man

man

a message must be sent to political leadership
    that power does not indemnify against justice.
    not here, not there.

if an impeachment happens and maybe a consequent
    trial for war crimes, i hope very much it will be fair
    and in doubt in favor of those accused.

4. Man wrote...

a message must be sent to political leadership
    that power does not indemnify against justice.
    not here, not there.

............................................................................

This is a very clear and accurate statement.......

Let there be no mistake....it does not matter that those who are responsible are stupid or intelligent....They are responsible....

The US and the world need to see JUSTICE !!!!!!!!

5. Excellent idea libertad.

Every leader and their cohorts from the 46 countries in the coalition must be removed from office. That means removing every US congressperson that voted for and supported the war.

There is no guilt by association here. All these countries and politicians and congress played a concrete, instrumental role. There is no running away from this. Guilty, every damn one of them. What were they thinking anyway? That they could get away with this?

Let's clean out the US Congress and start fresh. I don't know if it will actually do any good, but it will make me feel better.

6. The killing of untold thousands, just to get one man is a war crime punishable by death in my opinion.

7. FightThe Future wrote...

Excellent idea libertad.

Every leader and their cohorts from the 46 countries in the coalition must be removed from office. That means removing every US congressperson that voted for and supported the war.

There is no guilt by association here. All these countries and politicians and congress played a concrete, instrumental role. There is no running away from this. Guilty, every damn one of them. What were they thinking anyway? That they could get away with this?

Let's clean out the US Congress and start fresh. I don't know if it will actually do any good, but it will make me feel better.

................................................................................................

Excellent Commentary FightThe Future.....

Yes...although this is an excellent point...there are those who are more responsible than others....and somebody must pay the piper.....

Hussein is hanging,,,but he did not physically kill the people himself...His soldiers did....but all of his soldiers are not hanging for it...

It will be very interesting to see how Waxman and others go about the process...

8. Hang them all. Off with their heads. Send them to the gas chambers.

46 countries X approximately 500 guilty individuals = 23,000

Plus a few hundred thousand soldiers are guilty as well. Don't tell me they were just following orders. That's the excuse that the Nazis used. They knew as well as you and I it was wrong.

9. Truth is the first casualty of war, Justice is the second .

10. man

man

well said.

#10     Nov 10, 2006