Hussein challenges Bush to debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 24, 2003.

1. there are anti-war retards that are not interested in trading in any way that hang out here. The moderators will get smart eventually.

#31     Feb 26, 2003
  2. What a "Wild" concept. People who hang here just to advance their political agenda.

Who'da thunk that.

#32     Feb 26, 2003
  3. the question is who is that dumb ?

#33     Feb 26, 2003

4. Don't EVER mess with me when it comes to Godfather trivia Cubano:) ......I've only seen it about 100 times....I think USA and BRAVO channels play it in continuous loops every saturday!!!

#34     Feb 26, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Yes,

I have heard of this before - that is, that IRAQ has completely misunderstood or misjudged the US on several occasions.

I thought the job of those fancy diplomats is to make sure no miscommunication happens when the stakes are so high?

nitro <- still :confused:

#35     Feb 26, 2003
  6. First, SH never breathed a word of invasion to Gillespie. It's hard for any diplomat, at that point in time, to even consider that SH (or any other head of state) would egregiously invade another country, oust its leaders and assimilate it into their own. And without seemingly the slightest thought as to retribution.

#36     Feb 26, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

True.

nitro

#37     Feb 26, 2003
  8. It's Glaspie.

#38     Feb 26, 2003
  9. Thanks, correct. I must have been thinking how "Dizzy" the liberals "interpretation" of Glaspie's chat with SH was.

#39     Feb 26, 2003