Hussein challenges Bush to debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 24, 2003.

1. hehe your pretty little ass wouldn't last a minute (and you know it):D

but perhaps you can show your ol buddy saddam how you pull a hundred bucks a day out the market..

maybe he make you finance minister!:D

#11     Feb 24, 2003
  2. tampa

tampa

Did I say ANYTHING in support of Saddam? No.

But alas, you're right...I wouldn't last long over there. I'm 57, and in poor health - how's about you?

Loved the cut about not making much money - so let me play your game - OK

I'll bet the reason you aren't going over is because you heard that Iraqi women like men with cocks longer than 3 1/5 inches long.

#12     Feb 24, 2003
  3. Tampa, tampa, tampa......

You're losing it - AGAIN! :)

#13     Feb 24, 2003
  4. dis

dis

Shortly before the invasion [of Kuwait], Saddam called a meeting with then US ambassador April Gillespie, who told Saddam: "We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait." She went on to say: "James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction." (San Francisco Examiner, 11/18/02)

So much for talking to Saddam.

#14     Feb 25, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

57 years old???? :confused:

#15     Feb 25, 2003
  6. Did you pontificate this same line of crap thinking when we were planning the expulsion of Iraq from Kuwait? You're a real doomer & gloomer, you are. According to your theory, the military should never be involved. Brilliant. But your bizarre ranting is a rebuttal post to my suggestion that SH is a madman. Well, is he?

#16     Feb 25, 2003

7. You are starting to scare me....how did you manage to get a 'penis' thrown into the discussion?....you must have a lot on your mind tampa.....Like Two balls and a muff of hair!!!:D

#17     Feb 25, 2003
  8. Democrats from the house also visited last fall. The debate won't happen as the White House will embrace the policy that there is nothing to debate.

#18     Feb 25, 2003
  9. #19     Feb 25, 2003
  10. SH looks like Don Fanucci form Godfather II in that picture...remember the Don that Robert Deniro shot?

#20     Feb 25, 2003