Hurry up public option!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Dec 12, 2009.

1. That was an individual example of an insurance company screwing someone (my sister) over. Your reply made no sense.
    The fact is after the insurance did their job deny and delay it was the government that took care of the medicial. The insurance companies will screw you. I say let us have a choice let you on the right buy from an unregulated private system and let me and others like me buy into the Medicare system. Freedom and choice, don't tread on me rightys.

#41     Dec 27, 2009
  2. This is the biggest joke of a talking point the left dolts are using. Instead of opening up insurance nationwide where you would instantly have the freedom of choice to choose from over 1300 companies, the leftards argue that the ultimate freedom of choice is not in adding 1300 to the mix but just 1 competitor, the government.

Let's use the auto insurance that the left loves to use in defending their health insurance mandates- how come we can buy auto insurance nationwide? Look at all the competition and what it does to price and your choices!

This bill has nothing to do with health care. It's about getting clueless people looking for handouts to forever be on their knees, mouths open and willing, to satisfy their power hungry government.

#42     Dec 27, 2009
  3. loik

loik

What`s the purpose, what are you trying to get across?

#43     Dec 27, 2009
  4. loik

loik

Can the government hold out longer than the insurance company, while they are screwing your sister?

Everyone will screw you, but it`s only the government who has the right to screw you(initiate violence etc)!

Wonderful, but don`t make me pay your medical bills in the process, i.e. I`m not a customer of Obamacare?

#44     Dec 27, 2009
  5. loik I'm for public option you're against it. End of dicussion. No offense intended we just disagree on this.

#45     Dec 27, 2009
  6. loik

loik

But you want to force me to accept the public option by pointing a gun to my head, i.e. you won`t settle with a private Democrat/Obama insurance company, where their followers can buy health insurance outside of government(I`m a minarchist, not a republican by the way).

#46     Dec 27, 2009
  7. Can't believe the people on the side of insurance companies? Really, they created fucking healthcare insurance, now they should have it hijacked by the govt? Just another case of government intervention that is only going to make things much worse. How do I know that, because the federal government is batting 0, they have never, and will never run anything profitably. The only real exception is Ginnie Mae, which u never hear about because they are loan sharks to the nations poor, illegal for private business but not for the govt.

I also don't want to hear about fairness, moral bullshit like this needs to stop. If u can't afford something u can't have it, see how that works. I'm not saying that healthcare costs aren't becoming unmanageable, but there are better solutions than a new govt program. If there aren't we still shouldn't have a public option, we already have medicare, make it eligible for people who can't afford it. (Still a loss for those that carry their own weight).

Oh, and before u tell me to quit bitching remember that it is u that is complaining about the cost, i'm saying deal with it. Also, I don't have health insurance, but plan on buying it soon. I will not take the public option, and if they force me too I will go to jail cause I will tell them to fuck off. That is NOT freedom.

#47     Dec 27, 2009
  8. You pussy leach. Who do you think is going to pay your bill if you have a heart attack, fall down a flight of stairs get hit by a car uninsured? The government will pay your bills, you sorry piece of shit. You are the problem. You are on government health care right now!! Stupid fuck.

#48     Dec 27, 2009
  9. I guess you're too stupid to understand that some people can pay without having insurance.

#49     Dec 27, 2009
  10. No loik I don't want you to pay my bills, or force you to do anything. I just want a better option than what we have and I would go for increased regulation and minimal government intervention. I'm not an all or nothing type of guy, do what works is what I want. And I could be wrong, I've been wrong before but I also know you might be wrong also.
    We both probably want the same thing a safer, better health care system.

#50     Dec 27, 2009