Hurry up public option!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Perhaps you should just quit playing the role of a fool and self insure since the health ins company is obviously ripping you off.

Just remember, it's currently NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO HAVE NO INSURANCE.

ps: Mine is up 90%, but I unlike you know what the economic purpose of insurance is, unlike most of the losers out there who think healthcare is a RIGHT.

#11     Dec 13, 2009
  2. What is your problem dude, why all the anger?

#12     Dec 13, 2009
  3. If I may who is your health care provider?

#13     Dec 13, 2009
  4. American National Life Insurance of Texas

#14     Dec 13, 2009
  5. Are you being funny or just a little lost on what the goal of the health care proposal is?

Choice isn't the goal, it's just the sales pitch. Like Bernie's guaranteed returns were...

And go find out why your choices are so limited now. Yes, your wonderful government.

#15     Dec 13, 2009
  6. Poor lil boy doesn't want to pay a voluntary bill so he wants congress to do something about it waa waa waa waa:p

Geez grow up already,quit demanding govt handouts.

#16     Dec 13, 2009
  7. I think with smart regulation many of the problems could be addressed. Standard plans so the consumer could make choices comparing apples to apples. Required minimum health insurance requirements like the auto insurance is required. Preexisting conditions covered, this would apply to all insurers so all insurers would be at the same risk. Ability to buy medications from overseas or competive bidding on meds. Standardized financial requirements for insurers so all could sell in all 50 states. Just a few common sense ideas that would improve the health insurance problem.
    Allowing all Americans to buy into the medicare plan could shore up that program by bringing in a much younger and healthier and premium paying set of insureds, this would be a non cost to the government. My guess is that some would sign up for this over private insurers even if it cost more because of the mistrust factor with the private insurers.

#17     Dec 13, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

In theory yes, but where is this "smart regulation" going to come from?

The same incompetent federal government that's responsible for most of the problems we have now?

The same incompetent federal government that to the best of my recollection has not solved a single net problem in my lifetime?

The same incompetent federal government that has racked up 12 TRILLION in debt with their "smart" spending and notorious "efficiency"?

IF TRUE reform was being proposed and not just another fucked up government ruined program, I'd be glad to support it.

But I won't support ANY program run by the feds. Their history speaks for itself.

#18     Dec 13, 2009
  9. You think health insurance is expensive now, just way until the government gives it to you for free.

#19     Dec 13, 2009
  10. M Jared

M Jared

Same could be said about Bush ,buts its ok with the teabaggers as long as he was white

#20     Dec 13, 2009