Hurry Up - BOMB Saudi Arabia!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

SAUDI NUCLEAR WATCH

U.S. intelligence agencies are closely watching Saudi Arabia for signs that the oil-rich kingdom will seek to develop nuclear weapons, amid tensions in the region centered on Iran’s nuclear program.

One key warning sign was the cooperation agreement signed Sunday in Riyadh by China and Saudi Arabia.

According to the Saudi Jidda News, the agreement will seek joint development of “atomic energy for peaceful purposes, which will help to meet the kingdom’s rising demand for energy and cut its growing dependence on depleting resources.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/18/inside-the-ring-488627123/?page=2

2. Mvector

Mvector

So are we going to take out saudi's nuclear facilities too???

Ron Paul 2012 - the ONLY candidate with a Constitutional and rational Foreign Policy plan!

3. Mvector

Mvector

Where does the CL trade too as china starts to help saudi arabia build the bomb? This is all hilarious - I can't wait to see how the government handles this news! LOLOLOLOL!

4. Saudis are US' largest ally in the Mideast.

5. Mvector

Mvector

and they went with china for the assistance - LOL!

6. pspr

pspr

They did just buy a bunch of warplanes from us. But I don't understand why we give them foreign aid. They have more money than God.

The only way to stop all the countries in the ME from gong nuclear is to take away the nuclear option from Iran.

It's not just stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons, it stopping the whole region from getting them. And, you know if everyone there has a nuke or two someone is going to use them even if it turns out to be Hezbollah or Hamas.

7. I don't know about the rest of those places, but Damascus has to go.
    It's prophecy.