Hurricane Katrina

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/ray-nagin-charges_n_2505403.html

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina...

What a scumbag piece of shit. I mean, it was Bush's fault!

2. pspr

pspr

You could see that one coming all the way back to Katrina when we first learned about the Mayor.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

It was hard to see because the media coverage was too busy blaming Bush for only flying over the city. That let Nagel run around and do whatever the hell he wanted, because you know, everything was Bush's fault.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We seem to have a lot of corrupt black politicians here in Atlanta as well.

On a side note. I think I figured out why NO got federal assistance faster than NJ did. There was little or no murder looting rape and pillaging in NJ. Ergo no one really paid any attention to them.

5. pspr

pspr

While true, you could tell by listening to Nagel that he was crooked to the core and in it just for his own benefit. I thought he was a Chicago politician when I heard him talk. :D

6. I personally know the Nagin family and I can tell you they are real pieces of shit.

7. pspr

pspr

Especially that crazy Congressman (Johnson, I think) who questioned the General over building on one side of an island might make it tip over. He's said some other very curios things lately, too. He's funny! :D

8. That's not crazy that's just fucking retarded.

I bet I don't have to ask what area has him as representing themselves.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think it's where RCG grew up.

10. pspr

pspr

I guess he was questioning an Admiral about Guam. I'm surprised the Admiral didn't break out laughing. It's funny.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zNZczIgVXjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Jan 18, 2013