Huntsman: The GOP is full of it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I will when he does, but you know this already. please stop being Luke's fanboy, that looks bad, dude.

#21     Nov 27, 2012
  2. Yeah, everything but grow a pair and start a journal. You got no balls.:D

#22     Nov 27, 2012
  3. "When you're in a wartime setting and you have an attack like that -- let's face it. No one is prepared for an attack like that.

------------------------------------------

That's an odd statement. I thought the consulate realized the friggin place is "not prepared" long before this incident.

Hillary and Rice should stick to sandwiches. Gees that sound like a sandwich, Yo, bring me a "Hillary and Rice on Rye" "hold the tomato".

#23     Nov 27, 2012

4. So the fucking idiot below isn't you?

#24     Nov 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Phoenix Trader already started posting and Lucrum posted a trade yesterday. You haven't posted crap. You're just stalling and lying, RCG. It looks bad alright - bad for you.

#25     Nov 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

MoRon, the combine is documented in detail, is fully transparent and prevents any form of cheating. It's better than an ET journal you chicken shit lying coward. You've never posted a single screenshot/blotter in your entire time here on ET.

Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know everything you've ever written is still in print here? Every lie every stupid baseless ridiculous comment. It's all still here. Not everyone is a idiot just because you are.

#26     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Start your journal.:)

#27     Nov 27, 2012
  8. Unless PT is an alt for Lucrum, I would say there is some identity confusion going on with you. Might wanna look into that.:)

#28     Nov 27, 2012
  9. I was not talking to you in the present exchange. Are you trading fx?

#29     Nov 27, 2012
  10. No one is fooled by your lame affirmative action attempts at mis-direction.

#30     Nov 27, 2012