Hunting For Bambie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skrilla_manilla, Jul 17, 2003.

1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. i saw this on the news and shut off the tv when i heard the reporters complaining about it.

if an adult female wants to run around naked, doesn't mind getting hit by a paintball, and an adult male wants to shoot his paintball gun at her, why should anyone stop them?

3. Because here in the US, we live in a litigious society and the idea of "personal responsibility" has been all but destroyed by the ultra-liberals.

4. yikes, aphie, I read that comment and it sounded straight out of the DB Phoenix book...You have gone straight from a young naive kid to sounding like a 50 year old conservative grouch...:D

5. I think Aphie's really been working hard to earn the respect of the ultra-conservatives on this board. Unfortunately flip-floppers end up getting zero respect from anybody.

Last time I looked, it was the ultra-liberals who were fighting for personal freedom and responsibility...

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... whewwww... man, that was a good one.... seriously, don't do that again. I might bust a gut.

7. Just FYI, I'm going paintballin' this weekend and if any naked females would like to join the group you're more than welcome!!!
    :D :D :D

8. Bambi is gay....Real men don't name their son bambi, unless of course they are planning on a life time of abuse

9. ?????????????

ROCK