Hunt the Boeing! And test your perceptions!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Josh_B, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Josh_B

Josh_B

As everyone knows, on 11 September, less than an hour after the attack on the World Trade Centre, an airplane collided with the Pentagon. The Associated Press first reported that a booby-trapped truck had caused the explosion. The Pentagon quickly denied this. The official US government version of events still holds. Here's a little game for you: Take a look at these photographs and try to find evidence to corroborate the official version. It's up to you to Hunt the Boeing!

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

scroll to the right for the rest of pics/questions

As another poster noted:

"One of the really truly curious things about the impact on the Pentagon is the utter absence of surveillance camera images in the public record. It would seem that there is a heck of a lot of censorship going on. One can only suspect that a building like the Pentagon would have been bristling with surveillance camera"

What do you think?

It sure makes one wonder..

Josh

2. Josh_B

Josh_B

3. I couldn't find anything even remotely resembling a boeing airplane anywhere within the wreckage. I would expect the wings to have done some damage, or at least been sheered off during impact with the building?

So then:

a) Where is that airplane if it isn't there?

b) What did happen at the Pentagon?

c) Are there any photos that prove without a doubt a plane hit the pentagon?

I'm just asking a simple question -- where is that plane?

4. Babak

Babak

Josh,

I don't know what to say. I first saw those pictures around the end of 2001 and my jaw dropped.

I have shown similar sites/pictures to friends and family and no one can explain it. I don't think you need to be an engineer to do so. We all saw the devestating effect a loaded airplane can have on a building on Sept 11.

There is also a small mpg file somewhere on the net which shows a security camera capturing the initial explosion at the pentagon. Because of the angle you can't see what really hits it but the explosion heads out (not inwards, towards the building).

What do I think? All I can come up with is :confused:

5. I gotta agree with you guys, this is bizarre...

6. Perhaps Zeus threw down a bolt of lightning as a reminder of who's boss.

7. ...maybe it's really a boeing missle made by the chinese with all the illegal technology boeing sold to them...:D

8. wild

wild

9. Babak

Babak

wild, thanks for those links. That is the little movie I referred to.

This may very well go down in history as a totally unexplainable event (like JFK assasination). We may very well never know what really happened or answer all the questions.

10. No plane visible in that "cartoon" strip video...

#10     Jan 4, 2003