Hungary to default before Greece?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by schizo, Jun 5, 2010.

1. LOL!

#11     Jun 6, 2010
  2. lol always quick to defend those guys aren't you. Time to take your head out of the sand buddy. Euro's below 1.20. Stuff is real.

#12     Jun 6, 2010
  3. Nobody will default.

Jeez...

How many trillion do they have to throw at the system before people start to get it.

#13     Jun 6, 2010
  4. Lot of noise about nothing. Welcome the opportunity and makes some $ on the volatility the noise creates.

Now that G 20 has made clear that there will be no global bank levy and an end to government spending there will be a race between them who will pass the most effective austerity packages.

Now that we know that the whole world is short, it´s about time to start a mega short covering wave.

:cool:

#14     Jun 6, 2010
  5. If i can get free money, I will default too.

#15     Jun 6, 2010
  6. Am I the only one that caught your "greece fire" joke?

#16     Jun 6, 2010
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

You tell me what the difference is if you look at the US as a collection of smaller states. Some of the individual states are in just as big shit as those European countries. As long as the central bank is willing to save their asses, no problem...

And currency conversion rate has nothing to do with it....

By the way, I didn't dream up the comparison, The Economist did:

http://www.economist.com/world/united-states/displaystory.cfm?story_id=16163436&source=hptextfeature

#17     Jun 6, 2010
  8. G20 austerity packages are about as believable as OPEC production limits.

#18     Jun 6, 2010
  9. NOT TRUE - there is a finite limit to the amount of oil in the world! In theory oil production will end "some" day. The credibility of the G20 never really existed :D

#19     Jun 7, 2010