Humoristic irony regarding execution.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by triggger, Sep 23, 2008.

1. triggger

triggger

Now that finally I have a good scalping strategy, I can't pull the trigger LOL. I am well capitalized with 5 k -- good amount for scalping.
    Can someone help me please. I don't know how to automate trading and don't want to waste time learning to do that.

:(

2. AAA30

AAA30

Is 5k too much for you to lose? Ask yourself this. You need to find your underlying[b/] reason(s) why you are scared. Start with, fear to lose, past performance, faith in your method and faith in your self. good luck. One suggesttion that I have heard for this problem is to try to execute 100 trades in a day and only aim to cover the vig.

3. I can't pull the trigger LOL
    -----------

Wha are the consequences of not taking action?

4. promagma

promagma

What are the consequences of not taking action?
    -----------

Sitting around posting on ET :eek:

5. Do your stratgey in a sim account using excel...

If you can't get it modeled and trading in excel in a sim account why would you want to roll it out?

6. :D :D LOL

7. 1) You're the first person I have encountered who has bragged about having a "5 k" account.

2) You're psychologically undercapitalized if you're not confident enough to trade your own system.

8. so what exactly are you looking for?

someone to pull trigger for you?
    some mental support?
    a partner?
    an assistant?

Join a prop firm/group/private fund - discuss with them. I def know of a few who can figure a way to solve your problem.

9. triggger

triggger

thanks I'll try it :)