Humana Is Cheap

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by $CostAverageMAN, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Hey Stoney....I took on a little SEH yesterday....I remember you had mentioned it to me a while back and found the post.....

I like the stock at these levels and will see where the position goes....looks cheap down here...

I went back and looked at this whole thread which started back in November 2006 and then gave myself a "THAT A BOY" pat on the back....

There I was calling out all the goods back in November 2006.... I mean check out all the doubles (minus the financials...obviously)

ALL Fertilizers, NTDOY (Nintendo), LYO getting bought out at 46, but $COST calling the bottom at 23, CCJ bottom at 31 traded as high as 56, EXC from 57 to 80, and last but not least HUM bottom at 52 and a steady move to a high of 80 and change....

plenty more where mentioned, but I got to get back to the screens....

All in All I hope the small thread served someone besides me.....I mean check out the call on 2/20 to get into the MZZ before the 2/27 China crash.....Who does that!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the LAB call was refuted in the journal back in March to get short along with 20 other great shorts.....The WANT TO SHARE JOURNAL
    03-14-07 01:53 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (3/14/1938) 69 years young and healthy as a horse!!!!!

My 20 largest Short position are CCRT, MCO, CORS, MHO, MTH, SPF, BLG, NDE, NFI, NEW, LEND, FED, FMT, AHM, BKUNA, IBCP, LAB, RATE, HKF, IVC (Mostly lenders of credit and homebuilders with some banks)...Pretty much the same thing everyone is shorting if they could get a fill .

$COSTAverageMAN

• seh.gif
      File size:
      9.7 KB
      Views:
    #41     Nov 20, 2007
  2. $ Cost I am 93% sure Spartek got sold! I remember cussing up a storm, being out of it..... Maybe it fell through I'll look into it tomorrow. Drunk now.

Yes this is one of my favorite threads ever on ET, I did keep it for a long while I like how you came to terms with holy Grail and others how quickly they were to rise up and then your grand reveal...

I think China bottomed yesterday go fishing. CHDX.
    Similar to HUM, I love the CIBC one day 360 degree turnaround on Wellcare WCG, Oven Maker MIDD, Solar turn key provider SPIR, BIDZ, ZIXI.. these are my final screen names through this correction. Not overjoyed with it. Runners up DAKT as a 2 year double Ebay looks promising, DIVX, HOT, EDA, PBR, GEOY,HTCH, I am looking at all of these tomorrow. The market is very close to bottoming... Final confirm day Dec 5th! Retail plays 1.ANF report in am 2. URBN. 3. J Crew JCG 4. gaiam yoga play GAIA 5. LULU ditto..

Happy Thanksgiving! ~ stoney

#42     Nov 20, 2007