Human brain is wired to lose in the markets

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trading Education Buyer, Nov 19, 2016.

1. D K =

The DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.

I don't remember exact name , mayber leopardy was having conversation with another failure "julien" , both ran out of funds , after losses on live accounts.Then the animals started becoming rangers , the forum is decaying with these failures.

All the animals believe they are superior and are suffering from delusion , one 60 year (real traders are usually young) is pretending to be a stock trader , posting live trades results after the event , he is allowed to sell educational courses for £800 a day.On one of his posts , he posted that he entered a trade $8 higher than actual market price on Nasdaq.He is allowed to screw new traders fo education for £800 a day.

I remember , a new trader who was sold an educational course by this forum failure complained , the rangers banned the new trader ,instead of banning the privilledged shark.

The other example of trader 444 ,poaching for victims to sell £800 a day education course in the shark infested zone , only the mod was allowed to have this privilledge.

trader2winners is a great forum of winners , all suffering from the dunning kruger effect , where all the losers hang around pretending to be winners .This is a marketing ploy to make readers believe , theat they are following traders who are winners.

The thread on mod scam went to the FSA , It has been deleted.These type of peoople and these types of topics should be allowed to influence NEW TRADERS.

Jackos thread of FOREX Failures FF , had all the hallmarks of deleted posts , banned members and pretenders allowed to open threads and take money on FOREX FAILURES FF.The big swindle /scam on Forex Failures FF.

Countdown to banning days begins:finger::finger::finger::finger:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    #41     Nov 21, 2016
  2. I was looking for a professional discussion without all the fakes with agendas posting in this thread.Dissapointed

Nobody could seriously give a quality discussion on the orignal subject!.

#42     Nov 21, 2016
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

They shut all the forums down cause a pedo or 2 used it to groom a child or 4, complete madness, they all use facebook these days anyway so might aswell reopen then.

#43     Nov 21, 2016
  4. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I don't believe it's the brain issue at all, the issue is abuse of leverage or overleverage. Brokerages always trying to entice you to borrow constantly reminding you how much you could make, but you stand to lose just as easily, as we know. Reduce leverage and brain will be just fine.

#45     Nov 21, 2016

5. Greed come from the emotional brain , not from the broker's offer , otherwise your point is valid ....about leverage.

#46     Nov 21, 2016
  6. Winjak

Winjak

You are talking about emotions and a trader's personality all the time, but how can we know how you manage with psychological issues by yourself? I doubt that all these info really works, cause different personalities need different ways of solving problems.
    So, please describe what personality do YOU have before talking about some advice for others

#47     Nov 23, 2016
  7. We are all humans , all our ancestral brains are wired in the same way , for stress responses and the following flaws for trading .Unless some one has mental distortion , we are all going to react and trade the same.

The ones that are discipled , patient , calm , relaxed , not greedy , less emotional and have a gamblers attitude will suffer less phsychological issues .This is because losses and profits don't affect them.

I suffer from all the following , at least I can admit it , most of you are not real traders , so you would not know.

Even the top trading phsychologists will hide this thread from all new traders and their own customers , because they will lose business.

It is not just about emotions.We all suffer from

1)Self sabotage
    2)impatience
    3)greed
    4)emotions /emotional hijacking /amygdala hijackings
    5)stress responses reactive trades
    6)informations processing delusions
    7)Need to be right
    8)Trading phsychosis
    9)other phsychological wiring flaws related to trading.
    10)acceptance of losses /loss grieving etc
    11)getting smart for own good
    12)Dunning Kruger effect

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/self-sabotage-the-enemy-within.304606/

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/traders-reactive-pattern-losses.304527/

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-processing-information-about-a-trade.303149/

In order to overcome these difficulties of the human brain , I went for set and forget strategies.These reduce brain wiring issues.

technical analysis dax signal

Most of you suffer from "THE SUCK UP PERSONALITY" , because you are perfect traders , profitable trader , elite trader , winner o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

like like.jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    #48     Nov 23, 2016
  8. 12500 threads on systems?

Do you need 12,500 screw drivers to do screw screw driver jobs?

ONLY 1 MAX 10 , THESE GOONS ARE JUST SCAMMERS

#49     Nov 23, 2016
  9. #50     Nov 23, 2016