Human brain is wired to lose in the markets

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trading Education Buyer, Nov 19, 2016.

1. :D :D :D

Do they really: as many people complain that the systems are "faulty".

#21     Nov 20, 2016
  2. zdreg

zdreg

what is FF?

#22     Nov 20, 2016
  3. a forex forum.

#23     Nov 20, 2016
  4. too dumb to know

#24     Nov 20, 2016
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Lol he still going I'm amazed been blocked for ages, huge screw lose, very low IQ and as always thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Basically American!

#25     Nov 20, 2016
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hey. Don't make me fly over there and steal Blondie from ya.

If Tarzan and Jane were Aussies what does that make Cheeta?

...... Smarter than the pair of them.

#26     Nov 20, 2016
  7. speedo

speedo

Experienced traders recognize these guys for what they are, simply annoying noise otherwise harmless. The problem arises when a newbie or struggling trader seeking direction and advice gives credibility to their gaseous emissions and end up with a harder road than it was going to be in any event. THAT is why they need to be banned.

#27     Nov 20, 2016

8. In some places , they put them in shark infested area , and none of the real traders or these guys can influence them , only the sharks can.It is called new traders area and only privilledged sharks can teach them education

#28     Nov 20, 2016
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

You can have her mate, infact I'll stick her in a box maybe make a hole or 2 and post her out to you via a ship, cheaper :)

Even Newbies will ignore someone this stupid, it's the 1's that seem smart that lead people away really, with candlestick reading, PA, indicator and predictions.

#29     Nov 20, 2016
  10. zdreg

zdreg

banned? that is a pretty strong word. do you really believe people can be saved from stupidity/greed? do you believe in free speech, a cornerstone of the US or have your left wing teachers inculcated you with the notion that bad speech should be suppressed. of course the Left would make that decision?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    #30     Nov 20, 2016