Human brain is wired to lose in the markets

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trading Education Buyer, Nov 19, 2016.

1. userque

userque

And as long as the likes of you are allowed to infest sites like this, it'll likely stay that way.

#11     Nov 20, 2016
  2. Professional discussion only

There are several solutions to avoid the handicap of the human mind.Human mind is not wired to trade succesfully.

1)Automate ...........it has limitations
    2)Use set and forget strategies , these reduce phsychological handicaps
    3)Employ a trade input clerk to control your trades .This will eliminate wired-mind issues
    4)Trade less , trade probabilities , sit patiently and wait for opportunities for longer time hold swing trading.Buy an option and wait until it gives profit
    5)sell option premium and wait for it to decay = profitable trading ..........risky but learn how to manage risk

Where are professional responses?

#12     Nov 20, 2016

3. Attack attack attack .This really is a professional response!

Look in the mirror , that is why I am ready to be banned!You have had more quality , knowledge and skill shown by a real trader , in a month , after I came the good traders dissapeared?

They dissapeared before I came>

#13     Nov 20, 2016
  4. Any scientic studies to confirm this?

#14     Nov 20, 2016
  5. userque

userque

Please reread my post. It's not just you, it's the "likes" of you.

#15     Nov 20, 2016

6. Posters make a forum and vibrant , happy ,ejoyable , learning experience , otherwise it might just as well become a site with all content manipulated by sponsors and vendors.It is not a long term sutainable model.

#16     Nov 20, 2016
  7. I can not believe someone would put such a provocative post on ET.
    TEB: what is the point of provocking people like that?
    Most do not believe that psychology is important for trading.

You definitively know how to rubb people the wrong way. :D :D :D

#17     Nov 20, 2016
  8. This secret of the wired brain and phychology is banned on forums , it goes to the recycle bins fast on ff and t2w , they try to cover it up.It does not meet the approval of the marketing men of sponsors , vendors and merchants selling to the traders.

If traders knew , they would lose , then the sellers would not make money .

Conflict of interests between traders and sellers.Hence I ask fo a ban , since I am a trader.

#18     Nov 20, 2016
  9. could it be that they don't really understand the subject?

#19     Nov 20, 2016

10. They understand

They will give yoy 2500 systems free on FF , but they know for sure , you brain is not wired to trade them and make money , that is a free lunch on ff.

#20     Nov 20, 2016