Human brain is wired to lose in the markets

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trading Education Buyer, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Mysteron likes this.
  2. Nereto

Nereto

You should really stop licking the windows in the ward.

eganon69, Joe6Pack, conley1 and 4 others like this.
  3. d08

d08

I only take posters who post 4 emoji in a row seriously, any less than that and it's clear they don't know what they're talking about.

VPhantom, Joe6Pack, Zr1Trader and 2 others like this.
  4. algofy

algofy

Best thing I've done in a few days is block this guy

5. zdreg

zdreg

your action sounds gofy to me.

6. algofy

algofy

Blocking trading education buyer sounds goofy?

7. speedo

speedo

The first sign of a loser is proclaiming everyone else is a loser. Jackoff's like that are making ET a place to avoid for congenial professional discussions. There have always been these creeps but the population of folks who actually trade for a living AND behave civilly has been steadily diminishing.

Nereto and userque like this.
  8. Nereto

Nereto

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is.

Joe6Pack, d08 and speedo like this.

9. This is a professional discussion on the truth.This is a subject that is going to arouse controversy , I already knew that , between vested interests and the need for real traders to know the truth.

It is important some real traders , making a living from trading , suggest how they managed , with the handicap of the human mind.The handicap of the human mind is real and can not be challenged.We can cope with this handicap , by creating methods , to eliminate the negative edge of the human mind from our trading.

Not every one is a loser , there are a few good traders , but they rarely post.These traders have passed this hurdle , it would be interesting to hear from these successful traders.

This is a live trade , I think this method is one of the few ways to make money as a traderand cope with the handicap , It is a set and forget strategy.

technical analysis dax signal

10. More like,it`s your brain that`s wired to your ass,don`t you

#10     Nov 20, 2016