Huh an "American National" citizenship is not submitted to IRS ?!!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by harrytrader, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Huh there are two distinct type of citizenship in the USA ?
    I read this in a newsletter did someone ever heard about that ?!

    "Dear John,
    First of all, I want to thank you for your excellent newsletter and the comments from your readers. I live in Canada, but I know as a fact that there are two distinct type of citizenship in the USA.
    1. US Citizen - - If you are a US Citizen, then you have to file an income tax report to the IRS whatever you live in the USA or not. By the law, you cannot hide any income because you are implicitly an employee of the "US Government Corporation". Being a US Citizen is a voluntary act by requesting a social security number (SSN), and from this contract, you have to report your income. The IRS is not constitutional; however having a SSN is YOUR contract with the IRS to receive benefits (social security, pension, health, education, etc) in exchange of a portion of your income. Under these rules, you cannot have an offshore account and hide part of your income, because it is against "your contract" with the IRS. The IRS uses the same law as you and I. We could have a contract, and if one party fails to respect its part, then the other party can sue the faulty party. An audit done by the IRS is the same as your employer entering into your cubical looking for a document. Your employer does not need your permission to enter in 'your' cubicle/office. If you use your employer's equipment (say a computer, email, printer, telephone) for personal use, be careful; your employer has the legitimate right to record everything and use it against you if necessary. You have the permission to use the equipment; not the right to use it. If you have an SSN, you are an employee of the "US Government Corporation" with the permission to work for another company or work as a contractor, but ultimately the IRS has every rights to know about your income, where you live, what you do, etc.
    2. American National - - This is a free human being, having the right to to business with anyone without the approval or the obligation to report to any third party (e.g. IRS). As an American National, you get a DIFFERENT passport than a US Citizen, and you are free to travel anywhere you want. You don't have to file any income tax and you have far more rights, including heritage without taxes.
    To return as an American National status and free yourself from the IRS slavery, you have to do the following: Return your Social Security Number (SSN) to the IRS (there is no official form for this, but you write them a letter). Never use or ask for government services. Return your state's driver license. Having a state's driver license implicitly implies you are a US Citizen. Have an international driver license instead. Don't use a zip code in your postal address. Zip codes are internally used by the US Government Corporation to designate US Citizen. When you enter your zip code, always place in parentheses () so it cannot be use legally as a proof of your US Citizenship. You don't have to live outside the USA to be an American National. It is important to notify the IRS to withdraw your SSN. Your SSN is a life contract and leaving to another country does not void your contract with the IRS. Of course the IRS will lie about the fact you can withdraw your SSN, but once you have written the letter, they cannot legally go against you for not filing a tax return. However, you still have to pay the IRS any money you owe them until the contract was voided. You don't have to hide from the IRS because you are not paying income tax. As a free sovereign American Citizen the IRS rules and regulations don't apply to you! "
  2. It seems impossible to find official source since the official source has been obfuscated :D

    Our website focuses heavily on the citizenship issues. In doing so, we included several links to the Social Security Administration (SSA) Program Operations Manual System (POMS) website found at:

    In particular, we refer frequently to section RS 00204.015, which is entitled "Developing Evidence of U.S. Citizenship". The link to that page is at:

    Starting on January 27, 2003, this page was deleted and now we get a blank display. Furthermore, the feedback comments page on the website was also disabled at that time. Apparently, the government doesn't want to hear complaints about the removal of that page. It also appears that they don't want to have to answer the numerous questions about citizenship that will occur because they deleted information about that subject from their website.
  3. Monsoon


    is this a John Birch meeting?
  4. 3rdocagt



    The only legit source I have found for this " choice" of tax status is , Be warned however, it is a very precarious path to follow. You can make a lot of mistakes along the way without proper legal representation.

    Basically, you "opt" out of the SYSTEM (federal tax-state tax-medicare-ss,etc) forfeit any money paid into the system - receive no help from the feds (ss, medicare,etc) and they leave you alone. You take care of yourself- imagine that you are free!

    The kicker,however, is you must be a US citizen , resident in one of the 50 states (territories, commonwealth possessions,etc don't count) and it only counts for paychecks. Trading, investing, rental income, etc... is NOT included.

    About the only way to completely rid yourself of the insidious tax octapus is to give up US citizenship, and who wants to do that!!


    Very common. Caymans last, maybe Canada next. :)
  6. I'm not US citizen you're right, if I was I would continue to pay the tax because I am brave but not temerous :D nevertheless I would write them to ask for the american national identity hee hee ! Since I pay my taxes they can't do nothing against me and legally if I don't ask for any aid they can't oblige for SSN. So I would do it for curiosity just to tackle them :D. In US you don't pay too much for social in France it is between 40 and 50% for social tax on total salary cost by the employer (so the employee only see 50/60% of his salary) and on what it rests it is taxed again even more than 50% for the highest salary. Since some people fear for their retirement and medical is more and more costful they need to add private assurance on that . So I think that really you work more for the government than for you and even perhaps than if it was under a communist governement (happily you can at least complain but for the price paid it's not cheap at all :) ) and the governement with all the money that you give to them they don't even assure you that they can feed you everyday like in communist country :D. Even when you will retire they have no obligation to give you back the money you gave them since if it disappear in a crash market like in Japan well ...

    Now this would be very important for the case that a scenario of dictatorship is true see because if ever this dictature came then people could escape by refusing their US corporate nationality for the American National we don't have that in France you lucky one :D !

    Thanks for the link I will read it. Now as I said it is less about tax as for me than about liberty notably in the future. You have this program called Total Information Awareness that will track everything in your life and it is thanks to SSN that they will do that. Now if it is true for the most temerous that use offshore you can pretext that if ever you are catched since offshore you don't need any aid from US goverment. But without that you are obliged to declare all revenues to US governement even if you live physically offshore.

  7. okwon


    Wow! Very cool link.