Huge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nitro

nitro

2. "women may have been drawn to mating with men whose genitalia caught their eye."

Sorry, my penis doen't come with a mitt...:cool:

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nitro, you sure are one of the weirdest posters on et.

Btw, what does this have to do with politics and religion?

4. pspr

pspr

Funny. And when it comes to men what we want is small. Small and tight. There are some 'grand canyons' walking around that we could do without. :D

5. Curb Your Enthusiasm - Huge Vagina

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lcJoTREXxwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a longer version:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sGjElvt4nP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

To be fair, I've never in my life had a "bad" vagina experience. I had my final (they said) divorce hearing yesterday, which is why I'm stuck in a fucking airport now. Lol

My soon to be ex is smoking hot, had two kids I RAISED, etc., Oh yes, she had her new boyfriend there in the waiting area. My Attorney said, "don't get worked up. A woman can shove a microwave oven in that thing, and it's fine later."

I guess he made sense with that one. Before I left the court house I told him, "if they made tires out of that 'stuff,' we could take 30mph curves at 170mph.":D :D :D

I also informed him he'd be broke if they didn't "have those down there.":D

Last, nitro's one strange cat. A politics and religion section of a trading board, and dick measuring?:confused: Seriously?:confused:

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

been trading for 15 years and made few $M
    god damn it! i thought its money!

cock size? are you tellin me white priviledged blonde owning a horse and a boat will prefer a bum from cameroon instead of nonstressed trader?

:p

8. I think you're safe DT, I'm pretty sure money trumps dick size.