HUGE upswing on 10 Year Note today...when do you short?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by increasenow, Feb 21, 2008.

1. HUGE upswing on 10 Year Note today...when do you short?...I am looking at this BIG time...please chime in with your thoughts...thanks...

2. You are a complete and utter moron. Stop posting every little thing that pops into your head. Have you ever had a thought where you didnt feel the need to post about?

3. If you are indeed a newbie (instead of someone just messing with everyone here) I would put serious money on the fact that you will definitely fail at trading. Never have I seen such scatter brained and lack of focus here at ET.

4. Let's see if I can keep up... increasenow has in the last two weeks jumped around asking dumb questions about trading how many markets now? i'm losing count...

i know oil, ags, treasury, equities.. am i missing any? increasenow i don't want to trash you because you seem sincere in wanting to learn but these questions will not help you become a better trader and will only increase your hate factor on here (which is already pretty high already i might add).

my advice is quit starting this inane threads and start doing your homework on the markets for a change. if you come with reasonable, informed questions then you will be treated with a lot more respect.