huge rise in right wing hate groups since obama election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thank you

undecided skeptic who is smart enough to know I'll likely never really know for sure, until I die of course.

#51     May 21, 2012
  2. =========
    Great points.

Also SPLC[poor lawyers,LOL];
    calls free speech like Genesis
    18-20, hate speech. And FOF, AFA hate groups.SPLC are liars

#52     May 21, 2012
  3. Right you just want big brother to handle the messy stuff for you so you can feign innocence.

#53     May 21, 2012
  4. no i want all people to be educated to the point that the beliefs of people like you just seem silly to them.

Why analytical thinking can destroy your faith in God (even if you're devout)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roy-faith-God-youre-devout.html#ixzz1vbPChF1s

Analytical thinking can destroy your faith in God, research shows.
    A study found that thinking analytically decreases religious belief in the most devout and sceptics alike.
    Participants were asked to carry out problem-solving tasks by researchers at the University of British Columbia. The tests included questionnaires in hard to read fonts.

The process was designed to produce 'analytic' thinking. Afterwards, they were then asked about their religious beliefs.
    The team found that religious belief decreased when participants engaged in analytic tasks compared to those involved in tasks that did not involve analytic thinking.

#54     May 22, 2012
  5. The trees in my yard are taller and have more leaves on them since the obama election.

What does this mean?

#55     May 22, 2012
  6. I hear ya....

Twice since Obama has been elected I got a double yoke in my eggs. Never happened when Bush was President.

#56     May 22, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah but surely it's still Bush's fault. Everything else is.

#57     May 22, 2012
  8. Awe shucks, Free Thinker is correct on this. here is some more hate since Obama's election.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, FT!!!

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
    “I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
    “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
    He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
    “We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
    Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
    Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
    “We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new...e-not-hanging-crackers-by-nooses-yet-yet-yet/

#58     May 22, 2012
  9. #59     May 22, 2012
  10. No way! My kids are taller, too.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

#60     May 22, 2012