huge rise in right wing hate groups since obama election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

05-13-12 01:32 PM

Quote from RCG Trader: As I stated before, I need six figs to retire the way I want to. I am lucky enuf to be able to join the Guard and have them finance med school.

Lucrum: LOL med school huh? Just months ago you claimed doctors confided to you in droves that they wish they were nurses instead of doctors. NOW you're supposedly going to med school?

12-08-11 06:31 PM
    Quote from RCG Trader:
    12-08-11 11:45 AM
    have you gone completely insane?

Where did I say I attempted flight training? And if I did, I would obviously complete it...
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...ons#post3237564

Quote from RCG Trader:
    07-14-11 06:34 PM
    Took flying lessons many moons ago. Again, it is easier to fly a plane than drive a car. They tell you this...

The obvious question now is, were you lying then or are you lying now?

A post made shortly after claiming he had the trading "holy grail".

He's "polite" to you for one reason only. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

#31     May 18, 2012
  2. No need to be defensive, jem was stating you guys on the right were wanting to employ those on the left. It was an exaggeration and I used you and minimind to point that out.
    Damn sure isnt anything wrong with making a good living and not having to screw with the hiring thing.

#32     May 18, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well "alrighty" then.

#33     May 18, 2012
  4. OK, a bit jumbled and hard to read, but ok. if he said he took flying lessons, but didn't, that's kind of odd, I agree. As far as trading goes, traders know there is no holy grail, we all go through periods of ups and downs.

I have no need or desire to defend him, all I've said is that he seems to be civil. As we all should be, especially if we're going to be taken seriously in our efforts to beat Obama.

I do ask why all this with him bothers you so much? How does it affect your life? Why do you let him cause you to sink to such depths of depravity with your language and attitude? You shouldn't let others take so much control of your life, but that's just how I feel.

But, thank you for showing why you're so upset with RCG.

#34     May 18, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't like compulsive liars. My ex wife, also a RN, was and still is a compulsive liar. My daughter turned out just like her mom, despite my best efforts.

#35     May 18, 2012
  6. OK, but yet you like to take political sides, and you must know that both sides get caught in lies on a daily basis, right? I wish we had someone other than Romney to beat Obama, and I know Romney lies, as does Obama, but I can't let it literally bother me. A relatively unknown poster on a board taking so much control of your life? Doesn't sound healthy overall.

I'm sorry about your ex wife,, and daughter. That has to be a very traumatic thing to deal with, don't let the stuff from this board affect you in such a negative way. Show them, and others, that you can and will be a better, more positive person. Don't let them win again by making you into some sort of irrational demon. Help us beat Obama with intellect, not name calling.

Now, we're getting someplace. Thanks for sharing, seriously.

#36     May 18, 2012
  7. indythink = cgroupman.

Bank on it.

#37     May 18, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That thought crossed my mind as well several days ago.

#38     May 18, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

most here do
    yes
    me too
    me too
    being lied to by the very politicians supposedly serving us bothers me, but then I think we need a clean sweep in Washington
    Huh? No one here has control of jack shit as far as I'm concerned

I don't why, you don't know them or me
    not particularly
    LOL I don't
    WTF for?
    I don't see how "they" have won anything
    the average voter doesn't posses much intellect

Ah go fuck yourself, seriously. :D

#39     May 18, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, matching IP's, Don Bright back from the dead.....

#40     May 18, 2012