huge rise in right wing hate groups since obama election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 18, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Once again we have the jerkoff left projecting their flaws onto a group which for the most part hates no one. We just want to employ you.

The original poster... creates 1 to 4 anti-christian, hate threads a day and he speaks of right wing hate.

#21     May 18, 2012
  2. lol -- Jem , you have to be fair, Free Thinker mostly posts articles written by other people. He may comment on them but they're some other persons original writings.

#22     May 18, 2012
  3. Very nice, but I can say with 100% sincerity that I'm not worried about you taking it easy on me. I may worry about your activities in public, but not here on a board. I know you like to play the bully, complete with your little name calling friends, like pspr, but you are certainly no one to be concerned with from an intellectual level. And, that's all we have here on this board.

I do worry that my loved GOP may have too many like you guys that will ruin a good man's attempt to beat Obama. Must stop all the extreme, fringe nonsense about birthing, Kenya, Wright, and focus, focus on showing that we have a better candidate, not wasting time and money on frivolous crap.

#23     May 18, 2012
  4. jem

jem

so some guy comes along and starts posting selections from mien kampf... you would say that is ok... he is not the author?

#24     May 18, 2012
  5. How many employees do you have jem? I dont think lucrum or little minypad has a any employees.

#25     May 18, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I have 1, I just struck a deal today to buy a business which has 2 more. I have 6 independent contractors... of the ics I would say 50 to 80 percent of the work they do is given to them by me.

#26     May 18, 2012
  7. Many have been noted, especially those related to you and your Profession. No one has been able to give me a solid answer about him, other than to say he's obviously troubled and obsessed with you. His other obsession is the need to use female body parts, anuses, and other really sick language in his normal discourse.

I am seriously hoping that he and his little buddies work on the side of Obama for a while, they are destroying Romney's chances with all this nonsense.

I know you and I disagree on politics, but it's nice to have a decent discussion once in a while.

#27     May 18, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How do you feel about RCG's documented proven indisputable compulsive pathological lying?

You should have just stopped right there.

#28     May 18, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I have had subordinate in the past I don't employ anyone.

So what?

#29     May 18, 2012
  10. Edited correction. He's your objet d'affection, not mine. But I'm willing to review any childish, name calling rants if you care show them. He's always been civil with me.

#30     May 18, 2012