huge rise in right wing hate groups since obama election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 18, 2012.

1. You fell for it, God this is too easy. I place an obvious post, knowing that you will come back with Pee Wee.

Look, I'm just screwing around with you. Don't take all this to heart, you'll likely feel a lot better, maybe get rid of some of that hatred and sadness. Not trying to vilify you or anything, nor trying to mock you really, just find this sort of like fun. Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode where Kirk found himself playing games with an all-powerful entity, just to find out it was a kid of an actual all powerful entity parental group, looking for their wayward kid.

All in fun.

#11     May 18, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

very good point.

#12     May 18, 2012
  3. i agree. there can be no functioning government without compromise. no side gets everything they want.

#13     May 18, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now you just sound like the childish kids with nothing of substance to offer you were lamb basting just a little while ago. Either that or you're a run of the mill troll.

#14     May 18, 2012
  5. I'll be glad when we can put the whole racial issue, the gay issues, and the like, to rest once and for all. It will probably take another generation or so do that. I know the anti gay issue is dead in 20 years, the younger people just don't see anything there. The racial issue is too entrenched, and will take longer, but I want the GOP to stand for something valuable, like solid economics, rather than just be against every social issue. Forget about the nonsense, get together to help the Country.

#15     May 18, 2012
  6. Now come on, my post was a peace offering. Take it easy.

#16     May 18, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#17     May 18, 2012
  8. Lucrum as some serious issues going on Indy.

#18     May 18, 2012
  9. Come from a climate where only something so rediculous as birtherism could thrive. The nation electing a black man caused some real trauma amongst the GOP base.

#19     May 18, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you already took me off your ignore list? LOL
    Or maybe you never put me on it. No doubt something to do with your personality disorder causing you to be a compulsive pathological liar.

#20     May 18, 2012