Huge rally on Friday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Another awesome day. The Santa Claus rally in full effect. We should see dow 14K soon.

#21     Dec 26, 2008
  2. #22     Dec 26, 2008
  3. Actually bullish. Rising oil and commodities combined with falling dollar good for stocks; especially commodity, large cap tech like google and apple, multinational, energy , defense, ewz, fxi.

#23     Dec 26, 2008
  4. the dollar should rise (not fall). The war can become atomic war if not stopped quickly.

Did Obama say he wanted a war in Pakistan? Is this the war he wants?

#24     Dec 26, 2008
  5. Any indian or pakistani on ET who could tell us what is going on over there?

#25     Dec 26, 2008
  6. You never cease to amaze me. Just curious, how many of your paper accounts have gone up in flames so far?

#26     Dec 26, 2008
  7. Hey Stock_Trd3r, I am glad you are learning <i>something</i>. I've been reading your "market bottom" analysis based on institutional surges in volume coupled with price gains.

THAT will allow you to accurately manage the market - so kudos.

On another note - you are WAY too bullish. You see, the very same analysis on the prior THREE attempts. . .failed!

The judge and jury are still out regarding this one, but BEWARE <b>- the market will not (this time) be going straight back up like you keep cheerleading.</b>

So when it does actually bottom (we haven't - yet - had the classic all-out-panic) and bullishly rally. . .it will take longer to reach new highs and the climb will be less steep.

We may still <b>get to hear stock_trd3r</b> <b><i>squeal</i></b>. We shall see.

pay$ense

:eek: :p

Edit: You are again wrong. Today did NOT rally <i>hugely</i>.

#27     Dec 26, 2008
  8. India = predominantly Hindu, Pakistan = predominantly Muslim

Hindus dont really care for Muslims, and Muslims dont care much for Hindus.

That's pretty much it. Kinda like the Hatfields and McCoys just with all day pajamas and deity worship.

#28     Dec 26, 2008
  9. I also read that India has a large muslim population. (300 millions or something).

Those indians are overblowing the issue. They are listening too much to the Israelis (who I understand are selling their war industry expertise). Indians seem not to have learned that Georgia listened to Israel and lost, Lebonon listened to Israel and lost to Hezbollah, Abbas from palestine listened to Israel and lost to Hamas, and W. listened to Israel and is leaving with what is known about Irak.

Once the issue is too hot, the israelis will fly home with their money and a source of support of Palestinians bogged down with indians. Worse Indian may create an islamic regime in Pakistan by weakening the moderate and the army.

And then India woudl understand it when it is too late.... just like W., Abbas, Sakesvili from Georgia, and Saniora from lebanon.

#29     Dec 26, 2008
  10. May my heart be still. That was a huge freakin' rally.

[​IMG]

It's a big one Elizabeth.

#30     Dec 27, 2008