Huge Rally in PGM Metals Today!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JJ2000426, Dec 17, 2007.

1. LogHorn:

My short on NEWP was one of the worst timing trade I did. The point is I judged the timing wrong. But I can still turn it onto a huge profit. I can not be defeated if I can even profit from my mistake!

Now go spend some time study PAL. You might thank me later. This is one of the ridiculous thing that also brings a huge buying opportunity. Where do you think PAL will be if the metals keep going up like they have been, and PAL starts to turn huge profit.

I wish I can buy PAL at $1 a share in the near future when it makes an annual profit of $2 a share. Would that be wonderful?

Not going to be such cheap deal I guarantee you. So buy now while it is dirt cheap.

#11     Dec 17, 2007
  2. Exactly.....the metals HAVE been going up, and PAL is down 45% in the last month alone!!!!

What is PAL going to do if the metals stop going up? :eek:

Obviously someone knows something you don't. The stock looks like it's tumbling down a hill.

Good luck with your internet pump and dump scam....you're going to need alot of help to get bailed out of your PAL long and your FSLR short (from 100).

#12     Dec 18, 2007
  3. Longhorn:

There is a reason that PAL was pushed down. It's not bad news. It's the wall street crooks use the presumed bad Q3 earnings, plus the secondary offering, to push PAL down so they can load up dirt cheap themselves. They know the value. They just want to get it as cheap as possible.

Read this article:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/57172-calling-a-north-american-palladium-bottom

The crooks are using FUD tactics to force small investors to throw away their shares cheap. I remember a time when Cramer pumped PAL on nickel in May, when PAL was trading at $12.65.

Now at $3.45 they are telling people to dump? At below book value? And below annual metal sales revenue?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/575...ican-palladium-which-is-the-better-investment

#13     Dec 18, 2007
  4. Wrong. all of you. I actually like the companies posted and I will be involved once they bottom. Perhaps the companies (all of them including rimm and just all of them) are going down because the market is oversaturated and the reason these mining companies have not surged is because they are weighted in undiscovered or disrespected metals? I have a pretty good system that works great for just about every stock that trades on any major exchange. Step 1- higher highs and higher lows in correlated indices= buy x stock /step 2- lower lows and lower highs in the same indices= sell x stock/2 (short) . now that is very easy and works great. I will tell you all when I decide to jump in to these companies. I have to tell you I only do this a few times a year. last time was in august.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101007&highlight=gg

#14     Dec 18, 2007
  5. #15     Dec 18, 2007
  6. The PAL stock rebounce strongly today. Horry up and load up as much as possible, before the crooks grab all the cheap shares.

The palladium metal rallied strongly overnight, breaking new high, palladium also rallied strongly. With such strong metal performance, PAL, one of the only two PGM metals producers in North America, should stands to benefit hugely.

It's ridiculou that PAL is still trading below book value and below annual metal sales revenue. Very good reason why you need to have this for long term investment. I predict a 30 to 40 fold return in 4 years:
    http://www.seekingalpha.com/article/55173-palladium-an-investable-metal-that-defies-physics

#16     Dec 18, 2007
  7. PAL rebounding "strongly"? It's up .14 cents...not even above yesterdays high.

30-40 fold return in 4 years!!! LOL :D

I gues I'll buy all I can at $3.60 and put GTC sell orders out from 110 to 140.

ROTFLMAO
    :D :D :D :D

#17     Dec 18, 2007
  8. LongHorn:

PAL will give you 30 to 40 fold return in 4 years.

Right now the annual metal sales revenue exceed its market capital, but the cost is slightly more than the sales revenue so it's not making money.

Four years down the road, if the metal prices quadruple from current level, and PAL mines the same amount of metal, at the same cost, the sales revenue will increase to 4 times its market capital, with the cost remain the same, at one times market capital. Then the gross profit will be 3 times market capital.

That means a P/E = 1/3 = 0.333. The stock price must go up to reflect the huge profit. Even going up 30 fold, the P/E is still a decent 10.00.

Check out PCU in the last 4-5 years as an example.

#18     Dec 18, 2007
  9. "IF metal prices QUADRUPLE from current levels".

Oh......is that all.....just a QUADRUPLE in 4 years?

LOL. :D

P.S.-- IF the queen had balls, she'd be king.

#19     Dec 18, 2007
  10. The price of palladium and platinum will mroe than quadruple in 4 years. There are huge new demand in the sector of fuel cell and in jewelries. Smart investors have been loading up for 4 years, because they see huge potential:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/55173-palladium-an-investable-metal-that-defies-physics

Even Bush pitched hydrogen economy. Hydrogen fuel cell cars are being driven around in the US cicites.

What about a cell phone that does not require overnight recharge, and can go several months without changing battery?

Don't you think such a cell phone will have a market? It uses fuel cell, and fuel cell uses PGM metals. Global annual production of palladium is only 35 miligram per person on earth.

Buy PAL. It is a very worth long term investment.

#20     Dec 18, 2007