HUGE (ES, YM,DAX)SELL-OFF tomorrow, August 6th...read here...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Aug 5, 2008.

1. You mean your "paper" trade?
    Don't bother.

But I wish that you'd tell me first when you put the trade on so that I can FADE you for a nice "scalp".

:)

#21     Aug 5, 2008
  2. Why can't u guys just have a normal discussion w/ the OP, rather than fight amongst yourselves ?

The Op is right. There is nothing that would suggest we should continue to go up, but yet, all the big institutions were buying today. Are they hoping hte bottom is in ? Who the hell knows.

I will trade w/e comes my way tomorrow

#22     Aug 5, 2008
  3. You should really keep quiet. Tomorrow will be light volume and volatility. Market needs to digest these gains, but no way we close below 127500 tomorrow.

#23     Aug 5, 2008
  4. Just meet me in a back alley with half of the money you are going put on this. I'll kick you in the nuts and you still have half. Not a bad deal.

Rennick Vegas Vacation out:cool:

#24     Aug 5, 2008
  5. :D

#25     Aug 5, 2008
  6. I guess more of a swimg trader...I'm looking at shorts tomorrow...Gold rebound...30 year rebound..mostly...the Indexes short...man, would love to get up in mid night and trade the DAX open...

#26     Aug 5, 2008
  7. Really now?
    They just beat the estimate by a penny.
    Stock just traded $23.25
    :eek:

SPX 1325 here we come!

LOL!

#27     Aug 5, 2008
  8. Thank you sincerely...thank you...some think I am trying to mess around with these type threads...no, not at all...only bring discussion and awareness to perhaps advance profitable trading...

#28     Aug 5, 2008
  9. QQQQ already down in afterhours...4:34pm nyc time

#29     Aug 5, 2008
  10. QQQQ is absolutely-flat AH. Went out at 96 and is trading.... 96. CSCO up a buck-thirty from the NYSE close. How do you keep yourself from jumping out the nearest window?

[​IMG]

#30     Aug 5, 2008