HUGE equity rally ahead?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stktrdr, Apr 19, 2006.

1. stktrdr

stktrdr

Please post these in as many places as you can. We need more shorts.

More Shorts=More fuel for the fire when we blast higher again!

#41     Apr 20, 2006
  2. Short are much more calculating than longs. The bulls have a strong edge here and that is the fact we are in a major election cycle over the next 7 months, the party in power will stop at nothing to make sure the markets are strong, after the election all long bets are off, and if the dems pick up seats well that says alot about the party in power regardless how high the market goes.

I will still place my bets from the long side as that is what the market is telling right now, I will be ready to switch at the drop of a hat.

#42     Apr 20, 2006
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

unfotunately for your analysis commercial shorts and insider shorts do not fuel a bull market.

#43     Apr 20, 2006
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

There was someone else here on ET who has been discussing weekly divergence for quite some time, but I can't think of who that was--

#44     Apr 20, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I don't see where this made Pabst a bull at all.

#45     Apr 20, 2006
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

One of the things that I have noticed is there are certain threads that get more action when the market rallies, but they go silent when it is down. Shorts, at least me, don't look at one and two day moves as gleeful or come out and gloat. We are patient and even tempered. 10:30 programs did kick in it looks like so far.

#46     Apr 20, 2006
  7. stktrdr

stktrdr

We are closer to this week's high than we are to it's lows!!!

BUY, BUY, BUY!!!

#47     Apr 20, 2006
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This was the last post that I will be making in this thread.

#48     Apr 20, 2006
  9. wow, i was going put you on ignore but maybe i will wait. you could be a valuable contrary indicator.

#49     Apr 20, 2006
  10. stktrdr

stktrdr

Market needs to go down in order to go up.

What is it that I have said to offend you?

Sometimes the truth makes us uncomfortable. It's only when we ask WHY, that we are able to learn.

Do not be fooled by my cavalier* attitude.

[*substitute with whatever adjective you wish]

#50     Apr 20, 2006