Huge Econ News for Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Apr 14, 2010.

1. And I wouldve not expected any better from a low life thief! This is the same exact argument a criminal gives himself before he snatches somthing that is not his. Enjoy your power trip for as long as it lasts.

#51     Apr 15, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I like that, can I rework it and use it for democrat vs. republican?

#52     Apr 15, 2010
  3. Welcome to the Born Again Criminals who highjacked Christianity. Hats off to the Zionists, they even succeeded in penetrating Christianity and inject it with hate promoters against anyone who opposes this Zionist criminal entity.

#53     Apr 15, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

yes, that is exactly what happens, except that the battles continue on every 2 years and has impact on me today.

Muslims have been trying since '47 and have had nothing but failure, and their fragile egos have been smarting ever since.

Might makes right, it's a theme of history. Mohammed was a brutal conquerer but you don't hear muslims talk about that.

#54     Apr 15, 2010
  5. This is the list of articles on that same page. Notice a pattern? Next time, try using a site that is a bit more "objective"

* 9-11 Activists Investigating Michael Goff Assaulted
    * Israel Did 9-11 - How to Spread the Truth
    * Support Bollyn.com
    * A Note of Gratitude
    * Question and Answer Forum
    * The Dirty Business Behind the 9-11 Clean-up
    * The Gang of Czech Jews around the Collapses of 9-11
    * Fearing 9-11 Protests Netanyahu Cancels U.S. Visit
    * U.S. Military Video of Massacre in Baghdad
    * Bollyn on RBN - April 6
    * "Israel Did 9-11" - U.S. Military Expert Supports Bollyn Thesis
    * The Murderous Mossad and 9-11
    * The Lehman Scam and Fuld's Mossad Connection
    * The Real Reason for Delaying the 9-11 Trial
    * Dying in Vain - Why Afghanistan?
    * The Shanksville Deception of 9-11
    * The Axelrod Factor: Why Obama Fails to Deliver
    * Corporatism vs. Democracy in America
    * Understanding the 9-11 Bombing of WTC 6
    * The Jewish Secret Society That Controls the U.S. Media
    * Why Are We Unable to Resist?

#55     Apr 15, 2010
  6. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." (Joseph Goebbels -- Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

#56     Apr 15, 2010
  7. I used to be Jewish too, but then I studied Islam and found out that pederasty, bestiality, robbery, rape, and murder (of infidels) is kosher so I opted in right away to join you my brother.

He (Allah) also promises "boys like hidden pearls" (Qur'an 56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (for those who have paedophiliac inclinations) (Qur'an 76:19).

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable. (The Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious (The Little Green Book) )

Our Holy Prophet ... licensed us to sleep with our slave maids and as many 'captive' women as we may have (Qur'an 4:3) even if those women are already married.

Kill the disbelievers wherever ye shall find them. (Qur'an 2:191). Murder them and treat them harshly. (Qur'an 9:123) Slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers. (Qur'an 5:34)

#57     Apr 15, 2010
  8. That sounds great.
    Unfortunately this thread seems to have degenerated into a cesspool.

Why things happen in relationship to Israel ...
    what the Zionists and 13 Illuminati families are actually up to ...
    it is very hard to tell.

How God Almighty has it all easily in hand ...
    how the religious or rebellious twist and market their wares ...
    the story is fret with more confusion than order.

I do however believe there are real spiritual people who aren't religious but just have a heart for the truth.
    So few of those are without mixture ...
    yet I do know and believe there will always be some that are set aside ...
    somewhat like prophets of old ... who have little to no mixture and have
    true insight respective to their call regarding events
    whether those events are global, national, territorial or local and spiritual, political or economic.

For the most part those same "clarities and ingots of truth"
    are scattered amongst the populace that is fret with mixture.

I know of a handful of these type of people ... few of even those are without error.

There seems to be a real pendulum swing towards some sort of general awakening however.

My thoughts is that it will be a very tumultuous time for this planet at the same time ...

Almost like the heartache of the 60's ... but on a much grander scale with
    better defining of religion, rebellion, dominance and strife and true spirituality and false spirituality.

Much like being in much need of rainfall and seeing storm clouds over the horizon ...
    knowing that while the storm is terrible and foreboding ... the rains will come and they are much needed.

Hos 6:1-3 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us;
    he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
    After two days will he revive us:
    in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
    Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD:
    his going forth is prepared as the morning; and
    he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Mal 4:5-6 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children,
    and the heart of the children to their fathers,
    lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

#58     Apr 16, 2010