Huge Econ News for Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Yet another colossal shit-for-brains neocon.

America was strongest when it never shoveled fistfuls of $$ to Israel.

By shoveling $$ into Israel we created a monster lobby the IPAC that now holds America's own interests hostage to shitty internal Israel political interests.

I live by one rule that has always proven itself correct.

NEVER EVER TRUST A OVERTLY RELIGIOUS PERSON. THEY ARE THE MOST EVIL AND CORRUPT OF ALL CREATURES.

And you, Mr. Shit for brains would be number 1 on that list. I would not be surprised if it turned out you are probably another religious pedophile or homosexual.

#31     Apr 15, 2010
  2. Most Army personnel who used to be Republican now say they are independent.

The ones with brains have finally realized that Americas enemy is not some towel wearing arab living in a cave. Our real enemy are the republicans and their neocon masters who hate American values and democracy.

#32     Apr 15, 2010
  3. Banjo

Banjo

#33     Apr 15, 2010
  4. WOW.......just....wow.

#34     Apr 15, 2010
  5. Abraham was the Father of Isaac and Ishmael.
    Isaac was born to Sarah a free woman.
    Ishmael was born to Haggar a slave/bondwoman.

So yeah ... kind of two sides of the same coin as they have the same father.

Israel came from Isaac and Ishmael became the muslim world for the most part.

#35     Apr 15, 2010
  6. Couldn't have said it better myself. So funny too.

#36     Apr 15, 2010
  7. Biblical logic is so obviously self-serving.

Religion is a cultural choice, not a genetic predisposition.

The Jews, muslims, and even the Christians during the crusades used their holy books to determine that the promised land was given to them as a genetic birthright, by God himself.

There are many jewish organizations that don't support zionism. They translate the passages from the Torah to mean that God will bring His chosen people back to Israel, when the time is right. The modern state of Israel has its roots in power grabs by rich "zionists", like the famous Rothschilds. The early zionist were mostly mercenaries, using terrorists tactics. The state of Israel continues these strong arm tactics, a la Lebanon in 2006. Israel is deathly afraid of any muslim country joining the modern world. They feel that if these countries gain even a shred of modern technological advances, that they would be a threat to Israel. Therefore, they use any justification they can to "bomb them back to the stoneage." This is not God's work, but the work of flawed humans who have tough decisions to make.

Editor's note: I am jewish by culture, though not necessarily by religion, so I am having this conversation with friends and family constantly.

I neither understand, nor agree with, the blind devotion of most Americans to Israel. The US has consistently vetoed any UN votes to keep Israel from thrashing the basic human rights of the Palestinians, or from using cripling warfare tactics against an innocent Lebanon in 2006 for instance. These votes typically see every other country in the UN voting against these attocities, while the US vetoes the whole darn thing. That is exactly why the muslim world hates the US.

#37     Apr 15, 2010
  8. Thank-you for your response.
    I cannot blame you for your perspective at all.
    In fact it is most reasonable and sensible and intelligent ...
    if there is no God and if the Septuagint, dead sea Scrolls, Texus Receptus, Bible are not true or accurate.

Here however is the kicker. You could be dead wrong.
    How thorough have you sought out in heart and research regarding these issues?

You seem very sensible and knowledgeable.

If these ancient texts are accurate and true, which continues to be proven on a regular basis as far as archeologically ...
    then have you dug deeply into these issues for at least one year of heart felt time investment?

If you haven't ... if you have children and haven't bothered to know the truth regarding these issues ...
    Then I am very sad for you ... I really don't mean that in any condescending way at all ...

It is just that opinions are cheap and fade in comparison to truth.

I very much fight believing in things that cannot be proven thoroughly to my satisfaction.

People could claim the very stance for me.
    From there perspective ... I could be dead wrong.

Yet I have thousands very real miracle level experiences that cannot in any
    way be explained except for divine intervention and supernatural expression.
    These have been going on for well over 3 decades.

Of those experiences many were huge in their impact and noticeable and provable.

So I am fine with where my belief structures and faith are.
    I have more proofs of import than most people I know.

It is funny ... if we believe science and Einstein ...
    then there is as much space in molecules as there is space between planets.
    This means that somehow at this moment ... my fingers that are typing ...
    well, realistically there is mostly space versus solid sub atomic
    sub quantum or quark substance in the keyboard and my fingers.

Sure ... I accept those theories ... they are reasonable and mostly provable.

These things are designed and held together by God Almighty.

Being this topic is economics ... then true accountability and accounting should be paramount.

Having thousands of years of a rich heritage with the oldest of world texts demonstrating unequivocal support ...
    it seems one with such a heritage would investigate these things with utmost thoroughness.

I expect that most people believe in quantum and quark
    logic with far less proof than I have for what I believe.

Amazing!

#38     Apr 15, 2010
  9. I applaud you BRAVO. I too escaped religious dogma and started thinking for myself.

Any religion that teaches superiority be it Judaism or Islam is not worthy of an enlightened human being.

Sometimes I think we'd be better off being Buddhists :D

#39     Apr 15, 2010
  10. "Religion was born when the first con man met the first fool." --Mark Twain

#40     Apr 15, 2010