Huge Econ News for Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Apr 14, 2010.

1. If a natural gas find means god loves you.... then god must REALLY love Saudi Arabia and muslims.

heck, if having hydrocarbons means being in god's good graces, maybe we should all convert to Islam?

Hey, I'm just following your twisted logic.

#11     Apr 14, 2010
  2. It is great news that a new economic boon has happened for Israel.
    There are many countries close by and on their borders who will now be buying from Israel.

This should improve their economy significantly and serve to
    shape the middle east somewhat in the future.

I also suspect they simply will provide product and not manipulate the market ...
    so it may also help marginally address market manipulation ... albeit in a minuscule way.

#12     Apr 14, 2010
  3. aegis

aegis

Perhaps you should re-retire.

#13     Apr 14, 2010
  4. All part of the master plan, my friend. Americans discovered oil in Saudi Arabia in the 1930s. We needed that oil to pump up our economy to the powerful nation that it was. The oil needed to be in the middle east because thats where muslims are and America would never have gone to war with any middle eastern countries if we had all the oil here that we needed. Because we went to war there, our soldiers killed MANY radical islamists that were a threat to Israel. We greatly decreased the radicalists in the middle eastern nations because when we went to iraq and afganistan, all the extremists came from all over the middle east to fight America. These extremists would normally not have access to attack us, but as we went there, they had a chance to have their holy war which they have subsequently been losing.

God puts a giant puzzle out there for us to solve, but we have to wait until we have all the peices before it can be solved. As you can see though, the puzzle is nearing completion....or so it seems. God has been known to throw an extra joker in the deck just to keep us on our toes and let us know that we dont know everything. :)

#14     Apr 14, 2010
  5. it is better to lock than to delete a thread. Otherwise, you are tempting someone to interfere just to make a thread go away...

#15     Apr 14, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

i'll take that on board thank you. i think it is called closing it.

#16     Apr 14, 2010
  7. spinn

spinn

Please tell me what giving money to Israel has done to help anyone other than Israel.

It is a virtual certainty that Israel will start World War III by attacking Iran in the next 12-18 months. I hope you survive.

#17     Apr 14, 2010
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

why didn't america put sanctions on israel regarding nucs like other countries. that would have prevented this.

#18     Apr 15, 2010
  9. I always thought religion was about love, not murdering the other humans? What are we to God then, a giant chess game for his personal amusement?

It saddens me a little bit. I see some progress made by people actually trying to figure out religion and invite people into good, quality conversations about it...and then 50 more people get deterred by Judeo-Christian elitism that goes against what those religions actually teach. (Speaking from a Christian perspective, just to counter any "clever" points: the Old Testament is a history lesson, the New Testament is the religious teaching.)

#19     Apr 15, 2010
  10. maxpi

maxpi

natural gas and oil comes up out of the ground on it's own because it is stored under pressure by rocks.. but geologists have admitted that rocks in no way could hold that much pressure for more than a few thousand years at best... so there must be huge underground tanks of oil and gas.. or the earth isn't all that old...

#20     Apr 15, 2010