HUGE day UP coming for US Stocks tomorrow Monday 3/20-here is why...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Yeah, man. A Nikkei and Dax rally portends the same for the SPX. Wow, who would've considered they're correlated.

#21     Mar 20, 2011
  2. prob should have read that inow is a raving lunatic before answering thread seriously....

#22     Mar 20, 2011
  3. To be fair, I think he's at least 14.

#23     Mar 20, 2011
  4. TheMan

TheMan

i dont care how old he is, i am just glad he is giving us some trading advice

i am going to pay very very !!!!ESOLC attention

!!!!!!!!GNAB

!!!!!!! TAC :cool:

#24     Mar 20, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Seems to be a lot more on the ball then you are. You really should learn more about expiry weeks and how trends/moves are suppressed late in those weeks 90% of the time.

US economic numbers were super strong and the US banks are raising dividends and buying back shares. Financials are going to head higher, resource stocks already corrected. So where's your selling going to come from ? There just aren't many motivated sellers the panic filled ones already sold out.

Real support at 1250, a whole lot of upside if we crack 1300 again. Best bears will get is a choppy flat market. I don't care about the overall market I'll go long financials and possibly copper/coal stocks keeping an eye on choppiness which provides range based profit opportunities waiting for a breakout.

Note that I have a short leash on all trades because there is huge upside risk and huge downside risk depending on news.

I was long and short last week and to be quite blunt the short trades really sucked ( so much potential but no followthrough ). I'd be surprised if some of you bears are making a lot of money on the drops. There just isn't any sector that shows real signs of wanting to sell off ( exception - uranium but only if you acted real fast ).

#25     Mar 20, 2011
  6. Already in progress of being confirmed per ES

#26     Mar 20, 2011
  7. TheMan

TheMan

!!!!!!! EMOSWA

#27     Mar 20, 2011
  8. TheMan

TheMan

and oil

is that confirmed yet

thoughts?

comments?

#28     Mar 20, 2011

9. The master bull chimes in...

I bought Wednesday afternoon expecting to get out Friday afternoon going to expiration... Shaked out and reversed on the no fly zone announcement..... Then got hit with g7 and Cease Fire, both were bullshit... But it was enough sideline me...

Keep grinding out those sectors,your doing gods work....

And the day you expect me to believe you shorted something is the day Jack black makes a decent movie...

#29     Mar 20, 2011
    #30     Mar 20, 2011