HUGE CORRECTION awaiting YM, ES, NQ

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Coming to? We've been "there" for quite some time.

#21     Apr 16, 2007
  2. Clinton is a pot smoking weasel and Imus was just telling the truth. What's wrong with that?

John

#22     Apr 16, 2007
  3. Just to get this back on topic, I've attached a chart of the Russell showing some of the prior oscillator signals. We should be close to at least a short-term top or a consolidation of some point so probably best not to get too aggressive on the long side right now.

#23     Apr 16, 2007
  4. I went long the YM just b4 the dow cash close..

#24     Apr 16, 2007
  5. Whatever works for you. I'm not saying we have to go down tomorrow --- I'm just saying that the risk on the long side has increased.

#25     Apr 16, 2007
  6. The Odds Czar sez that indications are mostly pointing to a down day for 4/17.

#26     Apr 17, 2007
  7. Well, I thought 1468 on the S&P might be a critical level too so at least some type of pullback was in order for today, even if it's only an intraday thing. Still, I believe we're in the process of setting up a short-term top or a consolidation based on the signals.

#27     Apr 17, 2007
  8. damn, bitch........I'm getting excited just reading your posts.........hell, you could go into marketing and make a killing..........where's the gatorade...........

#28     Apr 17, 2007
  9. Are you sure you don't mean kool-aide?

#29     Apr 17, 2007
  10. again...please lets all have a serious view with all of this...what are you feeling right now...correction still to happen?...look forward to the awesome replies!!

#30     Apr 17, 2007