Huffington Post publishes an article comparing bestiality to having sex with a black person

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Mar 12, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...enner-dolphin-sex_us_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a

Brenner also draws parallels between current anti-bestiality laws and the anti-miscegenation laws of the 19th and 20th centuries because, as he says in the documentary, ā€œ150 years ago, black people were considered a degenerate sub-species of the human being. ... And Iā€™m hoping that in a more enlightened future, zoophilia will be no more regarded as controversial or harmful than interracial sex is today.ā€

What a swell group of people they are! The sequel for 'Guess Who is Coming to Dinner' could be pretty interesting.

2. Wow, a burst of energy from you! Steroids old man?

3. He is mad about the bestiality today.

The shape of water was great though. It has Paddington bear's mum in it. I watched Paddington II at the weekend.

Wildchild, is it bestiality of the bear can talk? Just Paddington is the only bear of his kind from Peru in London and bears have needs when they grow.

4. wildchild

wildchild

I didn't put this out. The Huffington Post did. These are your people.

5. I took a photo, see there on the bridge? That is Paddington's aunt Lucy and uncle Pastuzo. He was named after an exotic boxer. You probably don't approve of that in a children's move.

IMG_20180311.jpg

It is a great movie for an old bigot like yourself, might soften your leathery old heart. Which also has several weak spots that will kill you if cancer does not get you first.

Plenty of time to watch Paddington first and become a nicer person.

6. wildchild

wildchild

What planet are you from?

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. And I win.

8. wildchild

wildchild

[​IMG]

Max E. likes this.

9. I already won though.

Like Trump, I beat you ass.. sorry I did not touch your ass, donkey or burro and if I did I'm using Elizabeth Warren as a contraceptive. God knows what dose you gave that poor animal.

10. Lmao.

#10     Mar 13, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.