Huckabee?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slowdown, Jan 3, 2008.

1. After 8 years of fucking Bush with God whispering in his ear Americans are voting for Huckabee? wtf? What is wrong with you people?

I can't stand it.

2. morreo

morreo

I pretty much thought the same thing. Huckabee? What the hell? I mean, i'm just as conservative as the next guy, but what the hell?

I laughed when Ron Paul beat Guiliani though.

3. Huckabee is in bed with the CFR... they pushed the recent surge.. they control the media.

4. Already blaming the media for RuPaul's failure in Iowa.

You probably had the conspiracy theory planned first, then thought to yourself:

"Now, who can I support that will confirm my conspiracy theory to make it true?

Ya, RuPaul, that's the ticket."

Paranoia, the destroyah...

5. Paul beat Giuliani. Way to go Paul!!

6. The Republicans might as well rename their party the Christian Democrats...

7. hahahahha. So sad...

8. huckabee is the perfect candidate to run against any democrat, he is a sure loser.

9. i have never had any doubt the elections were fixed. the extremes the media goes to suppress ron paul has actually even surprised me.

this is one big circus... staged wrestling has nothing on these clowns. the saddest thing about all of this is you people, the ones that allow this charade to continue. you all deserve worse than what you end up with.

10. There is a reason Iowa is considered to be in the Bible Belt and the "heartland" of America...not the headland.

If I recall, Iowa's electoral votes went for Bush the past two elections.

If anything the Iowa people via their caucus (which is pretty bogus---rather than a primary) voted against the established Washington collective (I include Rudy and Romney in this bunch). More than anything it demonstrates how frustrated people seem to be with the old guard.

Heck, Edwards spent the past 5 years there and he couldn't beat an African American name Barack Hussein Obama in Iowa?

Sheesh...

#10     Jan 3, 2008