Huckabee VS. Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HGTrader, Jan 4, 2008.

who would you vote for in November?

1. Huckabee

27 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. Obama

27 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. wont vote, or possible candidate from third party

14 vote(s)
    20.6%
  1. I say you fight one battle at a time. Intentionally losing a battle to win the war never sits well with me, but especially in this case. We aren't talking about losing a battle on immigration or taxation here. We are talking about murdering an infant while it is more than half way out of the womb. This isn't obviously non-viable embryos. A friend of mine has a little girl who was born at 23 weeks gestation who is now eight years old with no side effects.

The technicality of leaving the head inside the mother makes it morally allowable? Regardless of political affiliation or justification, I think anyone fighting on behalf of PBA is the definition of immoral. No, this is absolutely not one of the times when you lose the battle to win the war.

#31     Jan 8, 2008
  2. You make it sound like they are doing it against the will of parents. There is always a medical reason for it .
    If someone considers legal medical procedure immoral that is their problem .

#32     Jan 9, 2008
  3. Doesn't matter who consents to it or who doesn't. IMO, it is the most blatant failure of our judicial system I know of.

#33     Jan 9, 2008