Hubert Senters, TTM, Tradethemarkets possible rumour.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by derivativetradr, Mar 7, 2007.

1. How about Hubert's the "Gotcha" and his "Ambush". Oh, let's not
    forget the "Cresendo" and "Tick Hooks"...:eek:

#11     Mar 8, 2007
  2. Does the squeeze resemble this?

See attachment.

#12     Mar 8, 2007
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I do not get why people so upset with them about their indicators pricing. John revealed all formulas in his book, so that anyone can code them. If one can not or do not want to, then they have an option to buy.

If they get 300 people paying them $300 per month, more power to them. I think it is ridicules to pay for something like this, but it is just me. There are several great systems on this forum that are shared absolutely free. Among them are CCI and Jack Hershey/Spyder method.

#13     Mar 8, 2007
  4. Neet

Neet

Red,

Where is the CCI chat, think I missed that, would be interesting to read as I like CCI as well....

Thanks

#14     Mar 8, 2007

5. Looks similar to the squeeze to me...

I think Hubert and Co. came up with this name when they realized
    they could "squeeze" $$$ out of people with it...:p

#15     Mar 8, 2007
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Go to www.woodiescciclub.com

#16     Mar 8, 2007
  7. Rugby

Rugby

I'm not in the room, but I do get their free emails from time to time.

Something happened as today's email was a farewell to Hubert. John C. was also on the email.

Something about Hubert going back to Kentucky. FWIW- John seemed pretty nonchalant about his partner's exit.

Anybody know the scoop? Can these guys trade?

#17     Mar 14, 2007
  8. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

I know for a fact it's true

But is it so wrong?

(have friends who know Hubert and one who's been to the mentorship) but maybe the market wasn't doing anything at the time. It's a good way to stay detached. I think they have enough members were he can kill some stress by blowing up some aliens. I'd rather he blew up aliens then put on a ton of impulse trades.

I did get every indicator they are selling for $900 for free on other sites but hey if someone needs them right away and is willing to pay, thats business.

TC (former ttm room user)

#18     Mar 14, 2007
  9. SarahG

SarahG

Maybe he LOST ALL HIS MONEY last week when the market went down. Maybe he was holding some long positions when he should have been shorting. So maybe he is big LOSER and quitting trading. I'm just guessing. I'm not saying it is true and I'm certainly not starting any rumors. Just a wild guess.

#19     Mar 14, 2007
  10. SarahG

SarahG

Maybe it was his kid.

#20     Mar 14, 2007