Hubert Senters left TTM?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jedwards, Sep 9, 2013.

1. tandh

tandh

Number of subscribers are probably falling and money is getting tight. Less and less are trading today and they've run enough peoples accounts to zero.

That would be my honest guess.

2. I recall a utube video where they claimed they where making $6m a year. I wonder if that was another fabrication?

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Who knows, they actually might. That is from selling their services. Anyone who can pull 6 mil a year from trading will not spend obsense amount of time on subscribers.

4. I image they made absolutely boat loads of money, but not from their trading!

5. Oh yes, they make their money from selling snake oil. Nobody would be surprised to hear they don't make any money trading.

But the point is that Hubert would hardly give that business up if it was really that lucrative. But who knows? Maybe there are personal reasons etc.

6. lwlee

lwlee

I know a couple of years ago, Senters was caught bsing about some trading scenario. From what I remembered, he always seemed the lazy one of the two. I can imagine him not pulling his weight and just coasting off the commissions they were making from their dwindling subscriber base.

7. hdquant

hdquant

8. The website name is probably appropriate

traderob likes this.