Huawei challenging the Constitutionality of US's ban on its products

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by JSOP, May 29, 2019.

1. JSOP

JSOP

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...nst-its-products-2019-05-28?mod=mw_latestnews

Seriously? REALLY? A country that is not even governed by the Rule of Law challenging a free country's constitution just because it doesn't want to buy your products? LOL Speaks a million also for a country that doesn't have freedom of anything. I feel so sorry for Huawei for hiring such clueless and incompetent lawyers. Hope they didn't pay too much for the lawyer's fee cuz the case is going to be the fastest dismissal in US courts' history.

2. Neither China nor the US has a legitimate claim to being a country governed by rule of law. Internationally, the US is far worse than China -- after all, the US has been illegally attacking other countries under false pretexts in blatant violation of international law & UN Charter, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians directly or indirectly while maiming / displacing millions.

Getting your news feed (i.e. propaganda) from CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, or the Wall Street Journal etc is a sure way to be brainwashed into fantasy land, believing that the US government is all good and the rest of the world is all bad.

That's how the Vietnam War, the Korean War, WWI & WWII got started, to name a few.

VPhantom, Baozi, ElCubano and 4 others like this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

This has nothing to do with US is all good and the rest of the world is all bad. This has to do with a country having the right to choose whatever products/service to buy or not buy. Get with the program. Next time you refuse to buy products from Coca Cola, I guess you would like it if Coca Cola sues you for being "unconstitutional"? And I guess every single US company whose products/services that have been banned in China can now sue China for its decision being "unconstitutional"? LOL Google would be so happy to hear that. China has been banning Google since the beginning to do business in China, so I guess Google should sue China for being unconstitutional in its decision? Oh but wait, China doesn't even have constitution. LOL That's the problem. Regardless how much "killing" US has done, how bad US is, at least US has laws that China is now abusing to sue. Are US companies able to sue China using any Chinese laws?

This thread is about the ludicrous action of Huawei launching a frivolous lawsuit abusing the US justice system. Try to stay on topic.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

This is America, not China. Companies operating in our borders have standing to question the reprisal action of our government on constitutionality grounds

5. JSOP

JSOP

Like I said, hopefully money well spent by Huawei on their stupid lawyers for the frivolous lawsuit.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Frivolous actions are this admin's unwarranted bans on Huawei as political red meat to a party's base.

elitenapper likes this.
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Huawei sucks! The whole world should ban Huawei! It's a high-speed spy network built by the Chinese government to spy on the whole world. Kudos to USA for protecting what's left of rights and freedoms of western civilization. The very fact that Huawei is allowed to sue the USA government speaks numbers of western democracy. Are any of the banned US companies able to sue the Chinese government for its "frivolous actions" of banning US companies? I rest my case.

8. bbpp

bbpp

You are clueless .

elitenapper likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

You Have proof of this? Because if there is, Trump sure hasn't shown any. Sorry if I don't subscribe to running economic policy on conspiracy theories.

elitenapper likes this.
  10. Kinda better than running it off of unelected bureaucrats. Aliens would do a better job of creating prosperity for the people.

#10     May 29, 2019