http://www.learn-2-trade.com/: Are they legit?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Agassi, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Agassi

Agassi

Hello,

Has any one ever heard of this company http://www.learn-2-trade.com/ ? Are they legit? It seems too good to be true because they are neither a broker dealer nor a proprietary day trading firm requiring licenses like series 7 or 56. You pay $700 for a 1 week training and for $5000 they give you 20-1 buying power for intra day trading. They have a NJ number but no physical office. Your thoughts? Your experience? Any body here trading through them? They don't report to IRS either.

Is this even legal?

Looks like a good way to get around PDT and without having to go through off shore brokers or prop firms.

Thanks,

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. fan27

fan27

I not trying to be rude, but you have been a registered member here since 2002. You haven't been able to save up your own trading stake in seventeen years time?

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Im not sure about learn to trade. But i have been using Tradenet (colmex) for a little over a year and haven't had any problems. No pdt and high leverage. Although if your looking to trade low floats or small caps i would look for somewhere else.

4. Good question

5. speedo

speedo

There is nothing you can learn in a week that is worth $700 and if you want leverage, trade futures.

murray t turtle, dealmaker and imjohn like this.
  6. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

False-ish. There is nothing you can pay to learn in a week that is worth $700.

7. Agassi

Agassi

8. Agassi

Agassi

Do this is through Meir Barak

9. %%
    Dont forget the $150 data fees; + dont forget + ''most traders will be done by 11: 30 CST '' , Aga.But good thing about 20 to 1; most traders will be done by 11:30 CST, LOL
    Much better off trading/investing $700 in books/library card.
    NOT sure exactly what they mean by '' most day traders done by 11:30 cst ''; it took me more than 11;30 to grind my account down to zero/goose egg daytrading LOL
    PDT was enacted for good reasons:caution::caution:, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fan27 likes this.
  10. Yes he's the owner.

#10     Dec 28, 2019